Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 7th Aug 2021 at 11:39 AM
Default Heeei Hi!! :D
Good morning people! I am Boring Bones. I've been around here for over ten years, but this is my first time interacting with you as a member. I am very grateful for the plethora of tutorials that exist here and I am fascinated by the brilliant minds you have. Inspired by all of that, I started to develop an isometric camera mod for The Sims 3, in addition to my own world: OldSunset. It's a pleasure to be here with all of you and I hope to be able to interact more and more soon! :D
Advertisement
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#2 Old 7th Aug 2021 at 1:34 PM
Hello @boringbones I know I already met you through PMs, but saying hi here too! It took you 10 years? Glad you posted!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 7th Aug 2021 at 2:44 PM
Quote: Originally posted by simsample
Hello @boringbones I know I already met you through PMs, but saying hi here too! It took you 10 years? Glad you posted!

Hi!! Thank you friend! Yes.. ten years, you can believe? I dont know why xD Maybe I would have ended my neighborhood sooner if I'd shown up here and participated in all the dialogue around the sims 3 optimization and improvements Hahah Anyway, thank you very much Sample!! *---
Test Subject
#4 Old 19th Sep 2021 at 6:36 PM
jeez louizzz.. darn! how can be life sometimes so wicked .iv been playing sims since first one appeared on map.i tried to make perfect content to suit my gameplay requirements.for this it took me sometime to learn modding (editing meshes ,recoloring etc) for sims 2.Life was not giving me plenty time to be present on these lovely forums.i was here before (forgot my email passowrds couple of times).as i was not much active online.its good to see someone who has taken time out of his precious life to post here and moreover a member since ten years. Congrats mate. i hope this time i stick around and know some people around.