Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 21st Oct 2021 at 7:52 PM
Default WCIF: Hard to find, OLD CC from MXIMS & Daer0n/S4D
Hello everybody! This might be a huge stretch, but I'm looking for some particular pieces of CC from both MXIMS & from Daer0n. Instead of making two different threads, I just decided to ask at the same time. It's some of their earlier content and therefore these things are several years old & hard to find.

So for MXIMS, I'm looking for: "TS2 & TS3 > TS4 Random Conversion" (1700+ Followers Gift)
-Was going by Maximss at the time.
-I pulled the page on Wayback, but the SFS link brought me to a deleted file.

For Daer0n, I'm looking for: "NDYDL Friendship Bookshelf"
-Was going by Sims4Designs/S4D at the time.
-Pulled the page on Wayback as well, same outcome as MXIMS
-Reached out to Hel Studio (formerly known as Daer0n) about older works & was told that many people archived her cc & that I should be able to find it in their SFS folders (which I have, but there's only so many publicly shared SFS folders that I could actually find, & the ones I did find didn't contain this cc}

I'm hoping someone has these, it'll be a tremendous help to me as i've been looking a long time now! In the meantime I'll be on Tumblr asking simblr accounts who've reblogged them if they have this cc & if they can share.
Screenshots
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 29th Jul 2023 at 8:53 PM
Apologies for resurrecting an old thread, but I'm looking for IDBD/S4Design as well. I've got some things from the old sims4design blogspot, but no site exists anymore.

I was going to grab anything I'd missed previously, but also wanted to check on a missing mesh for the antique bathtub.

"Men think highly of those who rise rapidly in the world; whereas nothing rises quicker than dust, straw, and feathers." -Lord Byron