Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Ownable Cars

by Dark Gaia Posted 26th Jun 2015 at 2:00 AM

195 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 48 Feedback Posts, 146 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 5 of 8
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#101 Old 31st Jul 2015 at 10:52 PM
Thank you
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#102 Old 1st Aug 2015 at 1:33 AM
Hooray for cars!
Test Subject
#103 Old 5th Aug 2015 at 6:47 AM
OMG !! Your soooo awe sauce.. thank you soooo much !! = ]
Test Subject
#104 Old 5th Aug 2015 at 3:36 PM
Default drive with interaction, car goes to lot with you, animations, go to work interaction.
can you please add a "drive with" interaction, it would be helpful to go out with your family. I twill be more realistic if you went to a lot using the car that the car would park itself on the lot that you go to. and to go with that animations for: getting in the car, driving to the edge of the current neighborhood, after the map screen and loading screen driving to a parking space and getting out of the car. Also the get to work expansion could give you the ability to go to work with the car you would need to remove the gui that pops up and make it pop up when you use the "go to work" interaction. P.S. Sorry if it was hard to understand
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#105 Old 6th Aug 2015 at 4:54 PM
This is amazing!! Thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#106 Old 7th Aug 2015 at 4:52 PM
Ah, you are the best!! Thanks!! :D
Instructor
#107 Old 8th Aug 2015 at 3:32 AM
any progress on fixing the mesh so recolors will work?

Mirror floors, sexy mirror silhouettes, adult DVD, legend of zelda items and more ALL FREE AT: XTRA SIMS!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#108 Old 8th Aug 2015 at 3:15 PM
hi and thanks for your mod;

i've downloaded it BUT, it doesn't work fine . i haven't "drive to" notice only "put in the inventory", and i haven't moodle. Only when i try to use a car, the map open i can travel but it's the same thing if i use the phone, so what's wrong ? did i miss anything ?

thanks for answers.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#109 Old 11th Aug 2015 at 12:29 PM
thank you
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#110 Old 12th Aug 2015 at 12:56 PM
thanks
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#111 Old 12th Aug 2015 at 6:17 PM
Hi again...all it's ok, your mod works well...It's just the first car hasn't effect...and "drive to" doesn't appear but except this, your mod is very cool.

Thank you again
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#112 Old 15th Aug 2015 at 11:30 PM
You are Awesome!!!!!!!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#113 Old 17th Aug 2015 at 5:09 PM
Finally!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#114 Old 22nd Aug 2015 at 1:07 PM
Finally I haven't to make bigger model cars! Thank you a lot!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#115 Old 31st Aug 2015 at 10:47 PM
love this! Thansk much
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#116 Old 25th Sep 2015 at 10:04 AM
Wow! Great job, thanks!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#117 Old 14th Oct 2015 at 4:22 AM
Awesome Mod! I had to add a 3 car carriage house to my Starlight Estate II just to add these! The Starlight Estate II is in the Community Gallery
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#118 Old 16th Oct 2015 at 8:38 PM
merci, mais pour moi la voiture ne fonctionne pas! quand je la mets sur mon terrain, ça me dit, quand je clique sur la voiture mettre ds l'inventaire, et au dessus une barre tte blanche sans rien et elle ne roule pas ! ptdr! mais je suis frutrée, je plaisante non c'est une bonne idée sauf que pour moi ça ne marche pas! sniff!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#119 Old 17th Oct 2015 at 9:26 PM
Otima ideia,gostei muito e vou testar.Grata por dividir conosco.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#120 Old 30th Oct 2015 at 7:04 AM
I agree, other than this problem.. Best sims game ever! ..so far!!! Hey, you give us a game with less features, one of us mods will figure out how to substitute it.. lol! I could have maybe done this, on sims 2!!! I haven't been on this site since sime 3 first came out.. but thank you, great job! I will deff use these long as they don't mess with any my other mods I love..
Test Subject
#121 Old 5th Nov 2015 at 7:39 PM
Quote: Originally posted by FLORISE
merci, mais pour moi la voiture ne fonctionne pas! quand je la mets sur mon terrain, ça me dit, quand je clique sur la voiture mettre ds l'inventaire, et au dessus une barre tte blanche sans rien et elle ne roule pas ! ptdr! mais je suis frutrée, je plaisante non c'est une bonne idée sauf que pour moi ça ne marche pas! sniff!!

salut ! me je permets de te répondre en français; (suis française lol) . Si si le mod marche très bien, la voiture ne se déplace pas non, mais elle permet de donner un moodle à ton sim et ouvre directement l'écran de la map. La barre blanche dont tu parles, je l'ai aussi et je pense que c'est parce que nous avons un jeu en français. Si tu cliques sur la barre blanche ( normalement c'est : "drive to" ), c'est justement ce qui te permettra de téléporter ton sim avec la voiture.

J'espère t'avoir aidé

bon jeu
Test Subject
#122 Old 10th Nov 2015 at 8:32 PM
[QUOTE=rouge]salut ! me je permets de te répondre en français; (suis française lol) . Si si le mod marche très bien, la voiture ne se déplace pas non, mais elle permet de donner un moodle à ton sim et ouvre directement l'écran de la map. La barre blanche dont tu parles, je l'ai aussi et je pense que c'est parce que nous avons un jeu en français. Si tu cliques sur la barre blanche ( normalement c'est : "drive to" ), c'est justement ce qui te permettra de téléporter ton sim avec la voiture.

J'espère t'avoir aidé

bon jeu[/QUOTE
merci pour ta reponse, je vais essayer, mais j'avoue que bcp de mods ou autre ds les sims 4 sont ecrits en anglais et je n'y comprend rien, oui je sais je suiss nul!! lol
mais je vais essayer, en tt cas merci d'avoir répondu kiss!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#123 Old 17th Nov 2015 at 10:46 AM
coolz loves it
Lab Assistant
#124 Old 18th Nov 2015 at 8:38 PM
Quote: Originally posted by lucgian
can you please add a "drive with" interaction, it would be helpful to go out with your family. I twill be more realistic if you went to a lot using the car that the car would park itself on the lot that you go to. and to go with that animations for: getting in the car, driving to the edge of the current neighborhood, after the map screen and loading screen driving to a parking space and getting out of the car. Also the get to work expansion could give you the ability to go to work with the car you would need to remove the gui that pops up and make it pop up when you use the "go to work" interaction. P.S. Sorry if it was hard to understand

I know it will be wonderfull but this is a mod we have to ask this to EA creator i think ... let me know where to ask for this feature to real creator of game.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#125 Old 18th Nov 2015 at 11:24 PM
thank you
Page 5 of 8