Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Updated 9 June 2009 Tivoli, Plantation timber furnitures

by blake_boy Posted 31st Mar 2009 at 4:59 PM - Updated 5th Jun 2009 at 2:45 AM by blake_boy

211 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 189 Feedback Posts, 21 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 9
Test Subject
#2 Old 31st Mar 2009 at 5:26 PM Last edited by Poppstar : 1st Apr 2009 at 3:28 PM. Reason: found something wrong
Blake Boy! This is soooo awesome! Thank you so much for this great looking set and for sharing it with all of us!

Quote: Originally posted by midge719
Love the set, however the small end table with the drawer in my game shows blue underneath and when you place it the chrome handle is blue. Apart from that one small problem the rest are awesome in game.

After looking at it in game, I found the same problem as Midge.
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 31st Mar 2009 at 5:26 PM
This set is gorgeous! Can't wait to play with it in game. And thanks for putting it in zip format - I can't use rar and it is so annoying when I can't download things!
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 31st Mar 2009 at 5:31 PM
This is awesome, can't wait to see everything in game :D
Top Secret Researcher
#5 Old 31st Mar 2009 at 5:35 PM
finally a new set by you and it looks amazing like always!!! thanks!!!!!!
Instructor
#6 Old 31st Mar 2009 at 5:47 PM
I Love, love, love this set. I'm definetely gonna use them often in my game. In fact they are my new fav. things. Thank you for making and sharing these.
Btw, I have some stuffs from your Great Aussie Bathroom set in a long time. I put the sink and the toilet seat in almost every household in my game. They're just awesome.
Again, thank you so much for your wonderful creations!

PS. If you don't mind I ask, where did you get those paintings in your screenshot? They're really gorgeous. Thx!
Test Subject
#7 Old 31st Mar 2009 at 5:56 PM
Fantatic work! Thank you so much!
Test Subject
#8 Old 31st Mar 2009 at 6:10 PM
Absolutely stunning! I've been waiting for someone to make a beautiful and realistic set like this for a long time. You've got my thanks!
Scholar
#9 Old 31st Mar 2009 at 6:13 PM
these are amazing! ive miised your creations so much!
any idea when well get the plants and lamps? :P
Forum Resident
#10 Old 31st Mar 2009 at 6:13 PM
I love! *Does happy dance* I love your creations and am very pleased that you found the time to spoil us with a nice new collection. Much appreciated.

I've never been married, but I tell people I'm divorced so they won't think something is wrong with me.
- Anonymous

Sideways Garage Tutorial
Test Subject
#11 Old 31st Mar 2009 at 6:17 PM
These are AMAZING! But is there any way you could make a file with everything in it? Because my computer is slow (really slow) and it takes about an hour for me to download everything, and I would really appreciate it if you put it all on one file

~Roller Derby~
Instructor
#12 Old 31st Mar 2009 at 6:42 PM
This whole set is simply gorgeous!! I'd love to know where you got the lamps used in the screenies, too.
Instructor
#13 Old 31st Mar 2009 at 7:08 PM
Just seeing your name makes me excited and you didn't disappoint my expectations. The set is amazing, thank you! And may I ask if there is a chance to get the lamps? (you can't see me but I flutter my lashes in a horrible attempt to look cute and innocent )))
Inventor
#14 Old 31st Mar 2009 at 7:14 PM
This set looks pretty nice.
Quote: Originally posted by AndraNaberrie
I can't use rar and it is so annoying when I can't download things!

Everybody can use rar files.
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 31st Mar 2009 at 7:29 PM
Love the set, however the small end table with the drawer in my game shows blue underneath and when you place it the chrome handle is blue. Apart from that one small problem the rest are awesome in game.
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 31st Mar 2009 at 7:31 PM
Wow! This set is stunning, so many versatile pieces! Fantastic to see you creating again
Mad Poster
#17 Old 31st Mar 2009 at 7:38 PM
Dang! Just started my game, but will come back to download these. I am so happy you are creating again Blake Boy. I love all your creations!!

Resident member of The Receptacle Refugees
Let's help fund mammograms for everyone. If you want to help, Click To Give @ The Breast Cancer Site Your click is free. Thank you.
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 31st Mar 2009 at 7:39 PM
I have to take them all, wow. Fantastic. I love your creations.
Field Researcher
#19 Old 31st Mar 2009 at 7:44 PM
I freakin' love that one-tile desk. There aren't many tables that make good one-tile desks. Thank you. This set is gorgeous.
Test Subject
#20 Old 31st Mar 2009 at 7:56 PM
Simple, detailed, realistic, high quality, low poly .... what else could one expect??
It is simply perfect!

Thanks a lot
Instructor
#21 Old 31st Mar 2009 at 8:27 PM
I love these! I grabbed the lot, thankyou very much
Not actually evil.
#22 Old 31st Mar 2009 at 8:34 PM Last edited by CatOfEvilGenius : 31st Mar 2009 at 8:48 PM.
Simply beautiful set of furniture. Modern shapes, but warm wood materials, so it doesn't look harsh. Can't wait to see more from you!

However, I don't quite believe the "low poly". I looked at the picture of item 16, the buffet table. 2300 polys? Did you make a typo and actually mean 230? 2300 is more than some clothing meshes, and those need to have lots of polys for curves and hands and fingers. The buffet table has lots of flat surfaces, many of which could be only one poly. The tabletop itself, how many polys in that?

- The tabletop could be made with just one hexahedron (6 polys).

- There's four legs, 4 hexahedra (24 polys).

- Then there is the front, back, and sides. I note the sides have wooden slats. If the slats were part of the texture, and not the mesh, you could do the front, back, and sides as one hex, slighly recessed from the legs, so that's 6 more polys. The cabinet doors could be part of the texture.

- If you wanted to keep fully 3D slats, not have them be painted on, that's only a few more more polys. Say there are 10 slats per side. Each slat could be made with 2 polygons. So that's 40 more polys.

- Then there are the 3d door handles. They are not particularly curvy, so say 3 hexes per handle, 6 handles, that's 108 polys for the handles.

Total this up, I estimate roughly about 180 polys would have sufficed for the buffet table. Let's say there are beveled edges on everything. That would double, maybe triple the poly count, but it still would not be 2300.

Please spay or neuter your pets. --- Cat Music Video! --- my meshes
Inventor
#23 Old 31st Mar 2009 at 8:54 PM Last edited by GreenDaySim74 : 31st Mar 2009 at 8:55 PM. Reason: Typing too fast, lol.
Wow. This is an awesome set. I can't wait to use it in my game.

Panic! At The Disco ... I'm Down With The Panic!
My Chemical Romance ... With The Band Members.
My Secrect ... AFI's Miss Murder Is Me. Shhh!
(Avatar made by Me)
Test Subject
#24 Old 31st Mar 2009 at 9:05 PM
Wow amazing object.
thank you.
Instructor
#25 Old 31st Mar 2009 at 9:12 PM
This is more than awesome!
Page 1 of 9