Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
#26 Old 5th Dec 2022 at 6:37 PM
I just had to look in my downloads folder. It's whysim's defaults. I think this is where I got them. I'm not 100% certain but I think this is the right link:
https://whysim.tumblr.com/post/1164...faults-here-you

I just remembered Alicia's eyes are cc too but I believe those are in the package.
Advertisement
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#27 Old 5th Dec 2022 at 10:29 PM
@FranH That's so awesome, thank you so much! We'll see what kind of adventures and mischief you get yourself into in my neighborhood! haha

@Elledee She's really gorgeous! Thank you for sharing her with me! I'm sure she'll do well in my hood!

I am still going to give them all the same skins and the same eyes, so those will be changing because I don't want everyone to have different skin and eye styles, but I'll respect the skin and eye color that they have!
Mad Poster
#28 Old 6th Dec 2022 at 12:04 AM
@LauraPamplonaS and @Elledee

Your boys are ready and on their way to you. I've sent you both PMs with links to download them from Sim File Share. Please let me know if anything is unclear or your boy causes you any problems. (I suppose that includes misbehaviour! ) Please look after them and have fun with them.

@FranH I took the liberty of downloading your shared Sim, although I know it was really for LauraPamplonaS. Especially as she seems to be a SelfSim, I can understand that you might not be happy with me having her, so, if you'd rather I didn't play her, just let me know, and I'll rename her and give her a complete makeover so she's not recognisable.

For the benefit of LauraPamplonaS (and anyone else who's downloaded her) the download appears not to include the mesh for her glasses. You can get the mesh (by HystericalParoxysm) here.

All Sims are beautiful -- even the ugly ones.
My Simblr ~~ My LJ
Sims' lives matter!
The Veronaville kids are alright.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#29 Old 6th Dec 2022 at 1:45 AM
@AndrewGloria Thank you so so much! Don't worry, misbehavior is welcome
Mad Poster
#30 Old 6th Dec 2022 at 4:04 AM
Quote: Originally posted by AndrewGloria
@LauraPamplonaS and @Elledee

Your boys are ready and on their way to you. I've sent you both PMs with links to download them from Sim File Share. Please let me know if anything is unclear or your boy causes you any problems. (I suppose that includes misbehaviour! ) Please look after them and have fun with them.

@FranH I took the liberty of downloading your shared Sim, although I know it was really for LauraPamplonaS. Especially as she seems to be a SelfSim, I can understand that you might not be happy with me having her, so, if you'd rather I didn't play her, just let me know, and I'll rename her and give her a complete makeover so she's not recognisable.

For the benefit of LauraPamplonaS (and anyone else who's downloaded her) the download appears not to include the mesh for her glasses. You can get the mesh (by HystericalParoxysm) here.

Don't worry about it-you can use her any way you choose-I have no objection and I hope she has fun!

Receptacle Refugee & Resident Polar Bear
"Get out of my way, young'un, I'm a ninja!"
Grave Matters: The funeral podium is available here: https://www.mediafire.com/file/e6tj...albits.zip/file
My other downloads are here: https://app.mediafire.com/myfiles
Mad Poster
#31 Old 7th Dec 2022 at 4:33 AM
I was planning to include a few sim templates with my new neighborhood for making sims to populate the town and also a guideline on setting it up though that's going to be fairly flexible and only siggested ways of playing.
Mad Poster
#32 Old 7th Dec 2022 at 5:40 PM
Quote: Originally posted by FranH
Don't worry about it-you can use her any way you choose-I have no objection and I hope she has fun!
Well, she's moved into a large but sparsely furnished new build house in Monopolis, a suburb of Veronaville.
Well, it's large by the standards of my game. It's built by Jones & Moltke in their trademark "Veronavillesque" semi-traditional style. She's got a job in the well-paying career of town planning, and she's starting to make friends. For better or for worse, all the men she's met so far are quite happily married. The gentleman in the picture (just getting out of the car) is a co-worker, Val Briggs. Frances (as I've named your Sim) has met Val's pregnant wife too -- she's called Fay, she's a neighbour, and she was one of her Welcome Wagon party. Apart from Melody Tinker throwing water balloons at her, I think Frances is starting to have fun.
Screenshots

All Sims are beautiful -- even the ugly ones.
My Simblr ~~ My LJ
Sims' lives matter!
The Veronaville kids are alright.
Scholar
#33 Old 7th Dec 2022 at 6:48 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Elledee
I just had to look in my downloads folder. It's whysim's defaults. I think this is where I got them. I'm not 100% certain but I think this is the right link:
https://whysim.tumblr.com/post/1164...faults-here-you

I just remembered Alicia's eyes are cc too but I believe those are in the package.

Got it.
Lovely simmies , thanks ! :lovestruc

" Inama Nushif "
Mad Poster
#34 Old 7th Dec 2022 at 10:49 PM
Quote: Originally posted by AndrewGloria
Well, she's moved into a large but sparsely furnished new build house in Monopolis, a suburb of Veronaville.
Well, it's large by the standards of my game. It's built by Jones & Moltke in their trademark "Veronavillesque" semi-traditional style. She's got a job in the well-paying career of town planning, and she's starting to make friends. For better or for worse, all the men she's met so far are quite happily married. The gentleman in the picture (just getting out of the car) is a co-worker, Val Briggs. Frances (as I've named your Sim) has met Val's pregnant wife too -- she's called Fay, she's a neighbour, and she was one of her Welcome Wagon party. Apart from Melody Tinker throwing water balloons at her, I think Frances is starting to have fun.

Well! You have certainly picked out a lovely house for my simself , and I'm sure she's very pleased with it. Since you are using her in your game, I will tell you that she loves Europe, and European food. Especially French food. Paris is her favorite city, and while she doesn't speak French very well (but she does have friends who do) Frances will be very happy. She loves to read.
Because you have named her exactly after me, because that is my actual first name (as if you couldn't guess) and I was named for my paternal grandmother, who's sitting on the wall behind me watching me type this.
BTW, I hope she does not go for the married men-they're very troublesome. I hope she has a comfortable and prosperous life.

Receptacle Refugee & Resident Polar Bear
"Get out of my way, young'un, I'm a ninja!"
Grave Matters: The funeral podium is available here: https://www.mediafire.com/file/e6tj...albits.zip/file
My other downloads are here: https://app.mediafire.com/myfiles
#35 Old 23rd Dec 2022 at 7:33 PM
If you're still shopping for Sims, you can use some of mine if you want to. I recommend my newer Sims because they generally look better, but some of my older ones came out pretty well.
Page 2 of 2