Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 28th Dec 2011 at 7:51 AM
Default Homemade Pet Food
My sim just made some beef pet food but you cant seem to do anything with it. Does anyone know if there is a glitch?
Advertisement
One Minute Ninja'd
#2 Old 28th Dec 2011 at 5:42 PM
If you click on an empty food bowl, you should have the option to "fill with gourmet food", which is the homemade stuff in your sim's inventory.
Test Subject
#3 Old 20th Oct 2022 at 6:58 PM
Quote: Originally posted by eskie227
If you click on an empty food bowl, you should have the option to "fill with gourmet food", which is the homemade stuff in your sim's inventory.

I have the same problem, one of my sims - that's a genie in fact - magically made some "beef pet food" and allow me to emphasize it's "beef" pet food, not gourmet pet food

it's not in the inventory, it's like any plate, out on a surface, a counter or a table, that can be moved in buy/build mode, but in gameplay mode, there is nothing apparently I can do with it

I'll try filling out an empty bowl, but so far, at the time of writing this message, I had no empty bowl to try, but I'll buy an empty one and try it ASAP