Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 24th Nov 2022 at 2:56 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise, Into the Future
Default collections are not seen in game!
Hi everyone! on the sims 3 resource i downloaded a beautiful living room, which also brought the collection to the site (to find everything grouped!) i downloaded in the living room, i converted the living room in package format, and i inserted the collection file in the collection user folder, only in the game the living room collection, it doesn't appear to me! how come?
Advertisement
Instructor
#2 Old 24th Nov 2022 at 6:20 PM
I've never installed custom collection. Perhaps you need two files, .package and .package.sig to make it appear. Other than that, I've seen no problem if the custom contents show up in your game.

LGBTQ+. Fans of RAMMSTEIN, GOJIRA and Architects. Check out my favorite YouTube channels: Second Thought, Adam Something, Climate Town, and Not Just Bikes