Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 6th Jul 2010 at 11:30 PM
Default Storylines you give your Sims
Maxis made up a big storyline for Pleasantview and its residents... so why not you? Many of us have planned out specific dramatic events to occur within certain sims' lives... what storylines did you give them?
Example:
My sim, Isabelle Johnson, met a guy named Taylor Wickenbashur. But Taylor secretly was going out with Isabelle's mother... and cousin! Isabelle got pregnant, though, but to avoid her telling her family so that Taylor's reputation wouldn't be ruined, Taylor murdered her. [Using a downloadable CC gun from Paladin's Place (Sim Wardrobe.) Taylor then met someone else but was caught by Isabelle's cousin; it was THEN that his reputation went down, and one day he went to the graveyard to pay respects to Isabelle when her ghost scared him and killed him from fright. His grave is right next to hers.

ENTJ
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 17th Jul 2010 at 6:33 AM
My sim, Carlotta Keys, lives with her two sisters (they're triplets, raised from birth by me in the small village they call home) and she is very troubled, broke, and living in a tudor-style duplex. She got pregnant on ACR one day (. . . but the guy walked out before I could turn it to Speed 1. I usually do this stuff on Speed 3 just to make it bearable.) so I was left with twins who had no daddy. The twins, Skye and Ocean, make do on their own whilst Carlotta goes out and gets drunk at the neighbour's drunken parties. The two aunties moved out when Carlotta was in her 3rd Trimester for greener grass, and Carlotta is dirt-poor. She's too overweight to work high-paying local night jobs *cough cough* so she works as a mechanic. It's dirty work and not a lot of pay, but it pays the rent, and not much else. The twins survived without one bottle (think the other method, and yes that's a real hack) in their infancy, and just ate cat food in toddlerhood. They didn't learn a lot of skillage in their toddlerhood, but as children they're doing average in school - a B+ and a C-. I have a rule that I don't look at family trees or relationship panels just for info like names or appearances, so I still didn't know their daddy - until Ocean came home from work one day (after aging to teen) with her mother's stepdad. She recognised him as the daddy.

I know. Eww.

Angie/DS | Baby Sterling - 24/2/2014
This account is mostly used by my sons to download CC now, if you see me active, it's probably just them!
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 21st Jul 2010 at 11:38 PM
lol! I gotta try that... I have to download ACR again. I keep downloading it and then deleting it...

ENTJ
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 28th Aug 2010 at 6:59 AM
My storyline began when I built a boarding house for five girls to attend Private School - or Westbrook Academy. All my original Sims were giving birth to boys, so they needed girlfriends. Grayson Dreamer (Dirk and Lilith's boy), Patrick and Carson Broke (Dustin and Angela's boys), DJ Lothario (Don and Cassandra's boy), and Aiden Dade (son to Brandi Broke Dade and John Dade) were paired up with Alice Duggan, Celeste Wagner, Bitsy Carrington, Azir Hamade and Lucy Okimoto (not in that order). Two of them are still together, Lucy and Grayson are on the fence, and the other two 'have been written out' of the story.

http://lifedownloaded.shutterfly.com
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#5 Old 8th Sep 2010 at 1:09 AM
That's really interesting, Dadebabe09! Thanks for sharing!

ENTJ