Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 9th Jul 2010 at 8:05 AM
The many avatars of fellow MTS users!
Yes, I know, I know...
any avatars of users that creep ya out? Make you laugh out loud? You can't help but always think of it?
IcedMango's avatar, I can't stop thinking about.. it's the one about stereotypes.
And HP's newest animated avatar with that scientist dude... creeps me out! *Shudders*

ENTJ
Advertisement
Banned
#2 Old 12th Jul 2010 at 5:50 PM Last edited by joninmobile : 12th Jul 2010 at 6:04 PM.
I love the avatars here, it's almost as fun of a game as The Sims, as choosing avatars, and seeing the different ones on the site. Canoodle used to have one which was my favorite, of Patsy from Absolutely Fabulous. I don't know what she has now though. And I love Whiterider's avatar of 'The Doctor' from Voyager. Harlequineyes has a cute one too, Cutest Sadface Evar! Oh and Rainbow Brite has a really cool avatar.
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 14th Jul 2010 at 2:21 AM
Doesn't Cynical Chick have Patsy?

ENTJ
Field Researcher
#4 Old 15th Jul 2010 at 6:01 PM
PixCii's old avatar with the flowers across the face of the girl. I loved that avatar!

"If the human brain was simple enough to understand, we'd be too simple to understand it."

"Some things I cannot change, but till I try I'll never know."
Mad Poster
#5 Old 15th Jul 2010 at 7:25 PM
Lavaster's reminds me of Megan Fox and Selena Gomez morphed together during a massive train crash. That sort of beautiful.

I love just seeing people's avvies in general. It says a lot about who they are as a person >.<

Angie/DS | Baby Sterling - 24/2/2014
This account is mostly used by my sons to download CC now, if you see me active, it's probably just them!
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#6 Old 15th Jul 2010 at 11:35 PM
Yep... Hey, DigitalSympathies, I LOVE your avatar! It's hilarious and cute!
Mosomashu: Oh yeah, I liked PixCii's old one... she just changed it, like, yesterday or the other day or something. Just noticed her beautiful avatar is gonnnneeee!

ENTJ
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 15th Jul 2010 at 11:58 PM
I like Digitalsympathies avatar it is cute.
Mad Poster
#8 Old 16th Jul 2010 at 12:15 AM
You can get avvies like mine at Kawaii Not if you want. I don't mind.

Angie/DS | Baby Sterling - 24/2/2014
This account is mostly used by my sons to download CC now, if you see me active, it's probably just them!
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#9 Old 6th Aug 2010 at 12:05 AM
I changed mine to this bent arm thing... LOL! For reference, it used to be Selena Gomez from Round and Round.

ENTJ
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 28th Aug 2010 at 6:27 AM
I wish Lord Darcy would change his avatar...I now associate him with Tom Hanks. It makes me think, at first glance, that Tom Hanks is the one out there making all these great mods!! LOL! Take the credit for yourself, you Master of all Hack Mods!

http://lifedownloaded.shutterfly.com
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#11 Old 8th Sep 2010 at 1:07 AM
lol that's a funny story, Dadebabe09! I gotta take a look at that avatar again

ENTJ
Scholar
#12 Old 8th Sep 2010 at 2:45 AM
All avatars of guys, I think the user is a guy and same with girls.
HP's avatar freaks me out a tad too. I don't even know what it is.
I KNEW your old avatar was Selena Gomez, Lavaster! Every time I saw your posts it was "OMG Selena Gomez Lavaster just posted."
I guess it's a good idea to put self sims in avatar. Then I can imagine the person sitting there typing. IDK, it's sort of a mental thing. Lavaster, your current avatar is typing one handed because one hand is on the hip. And DS, I'm imagining a toaster strudel typing... LOL.

"Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so."
- Douglas Adams (The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy)
tumblr
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#13 Old 25th Jan 2011 at 6:40 AM
Updated my avatar. My extremely failed sim-self but I whipped her up in 5 minutes because I got bored and didn't want to put too much work into her.

ENTJ
Banned
#14 Old 10th Mar 2011 at 8:41 AM
how do i get a sim2 avatar for my porfile?
Test Subject
#15 Old 28th Jun 2012 at 8:01 PM
I think you all have lots more cooler avatar than I have because mine is just drawing of mine of my cartoon characther who just happens to be bunny. :D

Rabbits are dangerious..