Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 28th Nov 2021 at 5:35 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default Groceries, Pizza and Matchmaker Glitch
Hello there, I'm playing the sims 2 Ultimate collection and ever since i started playing , there's an issue with the delivery of Groceries and Pizza, the delivery person actually shows to the lot, my household is charged but at the time of receiving the groceries or pizza there's a glitch were the basket or pizza dissapear , then the delivery person leaves, and that has always happened, I need to go to the market to personally buy groceries, and use a mod to buy pizza on buymode. For the matchmaker I call and she never shows, randomly I see her when she delivers the magic lamp but never shows if I call. Has anyone had this issue?, I notice its only using this ultimate collection. if anyone has any solution please let me know.
Advertisement
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#2 Old 28th Nov 2021 at 6:31 PM
Sounds like a mod conflict; what other files do you have in your Downloads folder?
Game Help:Game Problemwiki
Mad Poster
#3 Old 28th Nov 2021 at 11:25 PM
For the delivery, it sounds like there was an error. Turn on debug mode and you should get an error log. The matchmaker was broken in FreeTime when they introduced the genie lamp, TwoJeffs has a hack to fix it.