Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Cute Kid Pose Pack - For your wee little models! (UPDATED 6/17/11)

by traelia Posted 15th Apr 2011 at 12:41 PM - Updated 3rd Jul 2011 at 7:02 AM by traelia

37 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 11 Feedback Posts, 25 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 2
Test Subject
#26 Old 8th Apr 2012 at 9:50 PM
Quote: Originally posted by traelia
Try deleting the file and redownloading!

Got it working! I think I may have downloaded the wrong file. Point is, now I have the most adorable portrait of the triplets!
Test Subject
#27 Old 8th May 2012 at 11:57 AM
I love your poses. However, for some reason some of them stopped showing up in the pose list after I've downloaded new baby and mother and toddler poses. Cute Kids included =( I've written cmomoney as well but so far no answer, hoped you might have any idea?
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#28 Old 8th May 2012 at 4:56 PM
Quote: Originally posted by almiconto
I love your poses. However, for some reason some of them stopped showing up in the pose list after I've downloaded new baby and mother and toddler poses. Cute Kids included =( I've written cmomoney as well but so far no answer, hoped you might have any idea?

As far as I know the only pack that would be causing that is the Family time one, and maybe the mother one. I have no idea what is going on. Sorry :/

Facebook! | Find more of my stuff at my blog! | Tumblr | Donate
Test Subject
#29 Old 9th May 2012 at 2:32 PM Last edited by almiconto : 9th May 2012 at 2:50 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by traelia
As far as I know the only pack that would be causing that is the Family time one, and maybe the mother one. I have no idea what is going on. Sorry :/

Maybe that's the thing. I have Family time poses. I'll try to move it and wait to see if it fixes missing poses - unfortunately too many packs (not only yours but from other creators as well) are missing to justify keeping FT for me.

PS: Yes, it was it - all the poses are back, including those I didn't realise were missing at first. Really hope you'll be able to figure out why this happening with family time, I really enjoy your creations.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#30 Old 9th May 2012 at 6:57 PM
Quote: Originally posted by almiconto
Maybe that's the thing. I have Family time poses. I'll try to move it and wait to see if it fixes missing poses - unfortunately too many packs (not only yours but from other creators as well) are missing to justify keeping FT for me.

PS: Yes, it was it - all the poses are back, including those I didn't realise were missing at first. Really hope you'll be able to figure out why this happening with family time, I really enjoy your creations.

I am in contact with Cmo and Buzzler about the situation, hoping that a solution can be found. Thank you for telling me about the issue though.

Facebook! | Find more of my stuff at my blog! | Tumblr | Donate
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#31 Old 25th Oct 2013 at 3:11 PM
I was going through my downloads as part of the 'Happy Thanks-Clicking' fiesta, and noticed I hadn't thanked you for a bunch of pose packs that I downloaded one day in a big rush. So glad I got the reminder to come back and thank you. These are all really great, extremely creative and very helpful. Thanks for sharing!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#32 Old 22nd Mar 2014 at 5:35 AM
thanks
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#33 Old 19th Apr 2014 at 1:06 AM
The name doesn't lie, these poses are cute! :D Very good work! :)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#34 Old 19th Apr 2014 at 1:06 AM
The name doesn't lie, these poses are cute! :D Very good work! :)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#35 Old 28th Sep 2014 at 12:38 PM
Thanks!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#36 Old 3rd Oct 2015 at 7:53 AM
I needed poses that were for kids. Thanks!
Test Subject
#37 Old 19th Jan 2016 at 3:13 PM
Downloading only the pose list doesn't work. Do we need both?
Instructor
#38 Old 2nd Apr 2018 at 8:17 AM
So cute!
Page 2 of 2