Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

New Toddler Mirror - **MAJOR UPDATE 4th March** - Please re-download!

by boblishman Posted 28th Feb 2006 at 6:26 PM - Updated 6th Jan 2018 at 3:16 PM by boblishman : Update

340 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 330 Feedback Posts, 9 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 14
Lab Assistant
#51 Old 28th Feb 2006 at 8:25 PM
Great job! It is awesome!

Color tags do not work in sigs
The ModFather
retired moderator
#52 Old 28th Feb 2006 at 8:26 PM
Wow! I couldn't imagine this object would be appreciated *this way*! more than 370 downloads in a couple of hours! It's great :D

I'm so glad you all like our toddler mirror! Boblishman and myself form a good team, I guess, because each of us masters something that the other one somehow lacks...
For instance, my meshing abilities are - in a 1-to-10 scale - err... 1!
And Boblishman can just make wonders with Milkshape!

I've finally started my Journal. Information only, no questions.

My latest activity: CEP 9.2.0! - AnyGameStarter 2.1.1 (UPD) - Scriptorium v.2.2f - Photo & Plaques hide with walls - Magazine Rack (UPD) - Animated Windows Hack (UPD) - Custom Instrument Hack (UPD) - Drivable Cars Without Nightlife (UPD) - Courtesy Lights (FIX) - Custom Fence-Arches - Painting-TV - Smarter Lights (UPD)

I *DON'T* accept requests, sorry.
Field Researcher
#53 Old 28th Feb 2006 at 8:26 PM
Seriously 5 stars is too low for the work you guys do. Great work! :moose:
MTS2 Hot Pepper
#54 Old 28th Feb 2006 at 8:26 PM
OMG - every your object becomes a sensation and obtains about 200 thanks just for 2 hours!

Currently playing Sims 4 full collection. (and fixing my mods folder)
Test Subject
#55 Old 28th Feb 2006 at 8:35 PM
Wow. You genius, you!

Never say I didn't warn you, man.
Lab Assistant
#56 Old 28th Feb 2006 at 8:35 PM
What a fabulous item. Thanks Bob, you are great!
Test Subject
#57 Old 28th Feb 2006 at 8:38 PM
awwww...it's soo cute!! thanks!!
Alchemist
#58 Old 28th Feb 2006 at 8:40 PM
Quote: Originally posted by liegenschonheit
Nah, because then we would have to wait far too long for their excellent objects, and they'd be packaged in a buggy expansion pack.
You guys are really excellent. Bob, your objects and accessories are just brilliant, and Numenor... Where to even begin? You are practically a living legend in the Sims community. Either one of you could have easily made a pay site and people would flock to it, but instead you both graciously give away your creations for free. For that you have my, and undoubtedly most of the simmers around, immense gratitude.

Hehehe how true! I just meant, they're def. good/talented/knowledgeable enough to be!
And ditto on the pay thing, there are some really good Sim creators out there who choose the pay site way, so THANK you as well for sharing them all for free. :salute:

If wishes were fishes we'd all cast nets
Test Subject
#59 Old 28th Feb 2006 at 8:52 PM
Thanks so much! I have been wanting this forever! Now my elf toddlers don't have to wait until they're children to have elfie ears!! THANK YOU!!!
Test Subject
#60 Old 28th Feb 2006 at 8:52 PM
I can't believe it..wow!
Lab Assistant
#61 Old 28th Feb 2006 at 8:52 PM
I bow down to you good sir. Both you and Numenor are GODS!

Let me guess, you picked out yet another colorful box with a crank that I'm expected to turn and turn until OOP! big shock, a jack pops out and you laugh and the kids laugh and the dog laughs and I die a little inside. - Stewie (Family Guy)
Test Subject
#62 Old 28th Feb 2006 at 8:55 PM
i love u guys thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lab Assistant
#63 Old 28th Feb 2006 at 9:06 PM
That's so cute :lovestruc: And very usefull too Thanks.
Lab Assistant
#64 Old 28th Feb 2006 at 9:07 PM
Amazing!

....................................................................................................
View My Sims LiveJournal HERE
....................................................................................................
Test Subject
#65 Old 28th Feb 2006 at 9:11 PM
This looks great! Thanks so much.
Field Researcher
#66 Old 28th Feb 2006 at 9:11 PM
Default thankyou
Great for my toy store i plan on opening in OFB ..

thanx to you and Numenor

Be with us here this week as we remember Your journey toward the cross. With sad hearts, we contemplate Your death. But with confident hearts, we know that You are carrying out God's great plan of salvation.

Christ, as You take the path that leads to both death and life, may we journey with You.
Test Subject
#67 Old 28th Feb 2006 at 9:17 PM
Can I just say that I love you and numenor LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks!!!!!!
Lab Assistant
#68 Old 28th Feb 2006 at 9:19 PM
This is way cool!!! thanks so much I will enjoy watching the toddlers in my game play with this. thanks its really is awesome.
Field Researcher
#69 Old 28th Feb 2006 at 9:29 PM
I am so loving :lovestruc you for this.Its perfect and I really can not wait until I try it out in the game.

more of my house downloads and other stuff try
WickedSims2~KayR247
Test Subject
#70 Old 28th Feb 2006 at 9:31 PM
wow you guys are geniuses ^^
Test Subject
#71 Old 28th Feb 2006 at 9:33 PM
Default wow - thanks
i take time to thanks Numenor - but also i thank you for the great work. i know - you will only make the meshes and textur - but what will be the once without the other .....
now my nice toddler can see how beauty she is *smile*
Field Researcher
#72 Old 28th Feb 2006 at 9:33 PM
Oooh, so cute!

You guys are masterminds :D

Thanks!

“How can a woman be expected to be happy with a man who insists on treating her as if she were a perfectly normal human being.” -- Oscar Wilde
Find me on: Facebook Xbox Live: Aceofblue
Lab Assistant
#73 Old 28th Feb 2006 at 9:34 PM
I'm absolutely gobsmacked! This is just too brilliant for words! Thank you for sharing another fantastic creation!
Field Researcher
#74 Old 28th Feb 2006 at 9:40 PM
I was thrillled when I saw this! Thank you boblishman and Numenor. This is outstanding, just marvellous and very impressive.
Test Subject
#75 Old 28th Feb 2006 at 9:43 PM
Oh this is too much and too cute...there is just not enough for the toddlers...thank you a million times...I just downloaded the binkies a couple days ago and my babies are so cute...now they can look in the mirror and see just how cute...not to mention get fit...Thanks to both of you...you rock...keep the toddler mods/objects coming. D
Page 3 of 14