Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Set of default replacement noses for cats (natural colors)

by Strange_girl Posted 31st Oct 2006 at 3:54 PM - Updated 19th Nov 2008 at 10:49 PM by Canoodle

62 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 54 Feedback Posts, 7 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 3
Field Researcher
#26 Old 7th Nov 2006 at 6:32 PM
Well I like having my Black cats with black noses, but come on... what white cat have you ever seen with a black nose?!?!

If you think you're a d/l whore,that must make me the madam... Don't forget, it's cash upfront or out on your a** you go!

If I've made a download you like, use the "Thank You" button!
Alchemist
#27 Old 7th Nov 2006 at 6:55 PM
Very realistic cat noses.

Update: July 2009-I am back now to make invisible and tranparent recolors again in sims 2. You can pm me if you want your objects to be invisible and transparent from now.
Test Subject
#28 Old 8th Nov 2006 at 3:36 PM
I love your cat noses
Lab Assistant
#29 Old 9th Nov 2006 at 12:04 AM
Much better than the Maxis originals!! Thanks!!
Lab Assistant
#30 Old 11th Nov 2006 at 1:59 PM
I don't know if they are more perfect than before. I simply miss the possibility to make noses other colours. I tried to make my Holy Birma cat, and she has a blue nose - not at all pink. Is it possible to make just one option of having a blue nose tip?
Test Subject
#31 Old 16th Nov 2006 at 4:58 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ettenan
Thanks! What cats have black noses anyway? Not any of mine!

*sniff* Maybe my cats are weird. I have three kitties. The Turkish Agora has a black nose with a tint pink along one nostril, the tort shell has a black bose, and my black and white kitty has a pink nose with a big blot of black in the middle!
Lab Assistant
#32 Old 20th Nov 2006 at 3:16 PM Last edited by okalani : 20th Nov 2006 at 3:17 PM. Reason: Addition of Contact
How do you even choose the nose color?
Please PM me.

[QUOTE]Artist Formally Known as Okalani You'll be seeing my posts for suggestions of what may help you improve your posts. I have S2, Uni, NL, OFB, Pets, and Seasons![QUOTE]
Lab Assistant
#33 Old 28th Nov 2006 at 8:36 PM
You rock!! I am THE next crazy cat lady...look out Portland!!!
Anyway, I love the schnozzles...(happily downloading snoots to put on the kits).
Yay!
Test Subject
#34 Old 15th Jan 2007 at 1:59 AM
Yey! my kitty has the cutest pink nose, now they've got pink noses!!!!

Summers
-------------------------------------------------
What fun whould life be without men not understanding women?
are_you_strange666@hotmail.com
Instructor
#35 Old 16th May 2007 at 1:32 AM

I had a black cat who had a black nose. My calico kitten has a black splotch on her nose. Is there any way to make the noses dependent on the color of the cat? My outside cat (I have 3 cats - two indoor and one outdoor) is a muted torti calico and she has a blue nose that matches her fur. And like I said, my calico kitten has a black splotch on her nose.

You can keep your knight in shining armor. I'll take my country boy in turn-out gear!
Proud single mom, firefighter's girl, and beautifully imperfect person.
Avatar is me (tall girl), my Abbi (short girl in hat), and my boyfriend James (lone man) at Abbi's Kindergarten Graduation last May.
Scholar
#36 Old 9th Sep 2007 at 11:50 PM
Thanks! My cat approves, and she's a finicky persian; my rottie's a little put out,though...HE thinks they should have been made for canines!! Thank you. :D

"What we say is good for nothing, if we say nothing for good.".
Lab Assistant
#37 Old 31st Oct 2007 at 3:57 AM
Quote: Originally posted by okalani
Hopefully there will be the same for dogs soon. :D

I totally agree with you there!!!

AWESOME!! i really believe Sims 2 COULD have been very very realistic in look...but everyone here at MTS2 has some ohhh so realistic looks.....yours is great!!! installing now!!!!!

and WHY isn't this a FEATURED download?!?!?!
Lab Assistant
#38 Old 28th Nov 2007 at 11:51 PM
Quote: Originally posted by rennycaelan
*sniff* Maybe my cats are weird. I have three kitties. The Turkish Agora has a black nose with a tint pink along one nostril, the tort shell has a black bose, and my black and white kitty has a pink nose with a big blot of black in the middle!

My cat has a black nose, too. And she is gorgeous

These are some beautiful noses! It's too bad that we can only have one nose texture in the game, but I'm sure it's only a matter of time before someone figures out how to make non-defaults
Test Subject
#39 Old 19th Feb 2008 at 10:10 AM
good work!
Test Subject
#40 Old 10th Mar 2008 at 11:03 AM
I love these!
And I agree, dogs need new noses too!
Its hard to have albino dogs, with black noses.

Test Subject
#41 Old 2nd Apr 2008 at 6:34 PM

My cat has a black nose I like it

But these are so much more realistic and I love them, Thanks a bunch XD

Pleased to be meeting you.... :D
Test Subject
#42 Old 28th Apr 2008 at 10:58 AM
Funny'n'cute! ...Cute'n'funny! I can't express how surprised I am when I finilly find my cat's nose here!:p
Lab Assistant
#43 Old 18th Jul 2008 at 12:38 AM
Just gotta chime in here .. both of my cats have black noses

Previously though most of my kitties had pink noses with the exception of my little brown one.. she had a pink nose with black freckles. It was adorable.

Anyway I never even noticed the noses before in my game. Thanks. I too wish we could choose which color to use depending on the color of the kitty. Black cats generally don't have pink noses, and white cats usually have pink ones. (Can you tell I'm a cat person?)

---> Do your part <---
Support a free site today
Field Researcher
#44 Old 21st Jul 2008 at 5:57 PM
this is so cool! they look really realistic ^^ awesome job. I hope you do a similar set for dogs one day
Test Subject
#45 Old 16th Oct 2008 at 1:17 AM
They really are beautiful.... but I seem to have run into a bit of a tizzy...

I have downloaded the noses, and placed them in the appropriate "Downloads" folder. Unfortunately, in the game they appear to be quite pixelated and yet quite blurry. The same thing happened with the eye replacements.

Could I maybe collect some assistance?
Test Subject
#46 Old 9th Apr 2009 at 11:09 PM
These are beautiful, thank you!

It is your mind that creates this world
-Buddha
Test Subject
#47 Old 16th Apr 2009 at 5:38 PM
Beautiful work!
Test Subject
#48 Old 4th Jun 2009 at 4:39 AM
Yes)))))
Test Subject
#49 Old 11th Aug 2009 at 1:22 AM
Wow, this is great! The noses look sooo realistic! EXCELLENT JOB!
Lab Assistant
#50 Old 11th Nov 2009 at 10:56 PM
what if i want a black nose?
Page 2 of 3