Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

FULLY ANIMATED! - Mcdonalds Big Mac Burger - With Custom Plate!

by AbstractSIMmer187 Posted 15th Dec 2006 at 6:10 PM - Updated 24th Dec 2006 at 11:35 AM by AbstractSIMmer187

80 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 78 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 4
Field Researcher
#26 Old 15th Dec 2006 at 9:28 PM
Well, I can sincerely say I don't eat McDonalds burgers and I never will again (too unhealthy and plain impossible to bite without looking like a pig), but I'm glad to have it in my game. It will come handy in story making. Thanks))

"...And if wishes were horses, we'd be knee-deep in crap."
-- Dr. Robert Romano, /'ER'/
Test Subject
#27 Old 15th Dec 2006 at 9:36 PM
Can't wait to have my sims enjoy what's next the fries
Lab Assistant
#28 Old 15th Dec 2006 at 9:37 PM
Very wonderful thing! Mc Donalds for the sims! Thank 4 sharing! Good job!
Test Subject
#29 Old 15th Dec 2006 at 9:42 PM
Woo, the foods that you've made that I've seen are amazing..now we just need taco bell's crunchwraps and our sims will be happy xD
Top Secret Researcher
#30 Old 15th Dec 2006 at 11:40 PM
Thanks for making this. I love it! You did a great job, it looks fantastic
Lab Assistant
#31 Old 16th Dec 2006 at 2:07 AM
Gross. Who eats that garbage?
Lab Assistant
#32 Old 16th Dec 2006 at 5:41 AM
The billions that have been served that's who.
I can't wait to get my pc fixed so I can dl this. Thank you, and please upload the sim. :D
MTS2 Hot Pepper
#33 Old 16th Dec 2006 at 6:43 AM
I love all good meals thank you it looks abs natural and yummy

Currently playing Sims 4 full collection. (and fixing my mods folder)
Test Subject
#34 Old 16th Dec 2006 at 6:49 AM
AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GREAT IDEA! I LOVE NEW FOODS FOR SIMS!!!!!!! Fast foods are yummy... lmao! Make more, Keep it up!
Field Researcher
#35 Old 16th Dec 2006 at 9:20 AM
This is great! I love the idea. Thank you!
Lab Assistant
#36 Old 16th Dec 2006 at 1:07 PM
I can't help to notice the model being in his underwear. Sneaky.

EDIT;

Lindzee, maybe it's an evil American plan to get everyone fat.

/at you, that is.

"Practice, practice, practice until you eventually get numb on rejections."
~Brian Klemmer
Test Subject
#37 Old 16th Dec 2006 at 5:59 PM
Thanks I eat at McDonalds twice a week!! Can u make Kentucky Bucket o' Chicken? ..that would be cool!
Test Subject
#38 Old 16th Dec 2006 at 9:18 PM
yummy yum yum in my tummy tum tum!
My sims Man there I sure to get fat now!...lol.
Thanks for the update on Mcdonalds food! I love it...sometimes. I can it it all I want because some how I just don't gain any weight. Maybe the sports...lol. Well hope you download a shake, drink and frys for a whole meal...that would be so ausome. Hope you have a nice day!
Lab Assistant
#39 Old 17th Dec 2006 at 1:59 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Kizzmon
Lindzee, maybe it's an evil American plan to get everyone fat.

/at you, that is.

Well, it is the number one cause of American Obesity. And it kills more than smoking does. And it will make you really fat. If I have to smell that food, I'll barf.
Test Subject
#40 Old 17th Dec 2006 at 3:20 PM
hi travis, good work! thank you
Field Researcher
#41 Old 19th Dec 2006 at 5:21 AM
Wow I love your work, your very talented. thanks!!
Lab Assistant
#42 Old 22nd Dec 2006 at 9:32 PM Last edited by Kadez : 22nd Dec 2006 at 9:33 PM. Reason: Wrong Spelling
Quote: Originally posted by Lindzee
Well, it is the number one cause of American Obesity. And it kills more than smoking does. And it will make you really fat. If I have to smell that food, I'll barf.
Listen, lindzee don't go bitcing at us, if you wanna bitch about McDonalds go bitch about it at the Forum of cosmetically obsessed people! Personally McDonalds is great, i eat it at least 3 times a week!
Test Subject
#43 Old 25th Dec 2006 at 1:14 AM
the bun has an odd shape... also should be a little more compressed, the condiments in those burgers stick together like glue! But the plate is cute, and I need a burger for the shot I'm doing, so thanks for making it!
Test Subject
#44 Old 26th Dec 2006 at 5:13 AM
I love it! Thank you for sharing. I will be looking out for more.
Lab Assistant
#45 Old 27th Dec 2006 at 5:45 PM
Oh great... Now I'm hungry lol
Test Subject
#46 Old 27th Dec 2006 at 6:21 PM
This is awesome Travis (I am assuming thats your name ) I really appreaciate all the foods you make for our simmies. Thankyou *Squish*

If I have to smell that food, I'll barf.

Ooh well, isn't it a good job you don't have to smell it then? if you don't like an item, just don't download it. It is as shockingly simple as that. There is no need to bitch about it. After all, it isn't Travis' fault is it? He is just making something for a computer game and not forcing it down your throat

Tifa

"And pleasant is the fairy land,
But, an eerie tale to tell,
Ay at the end of seven years,
We pay a tithe to hell"- Tam Lin
Field Researcher
#47 Old 28th Dec 2006 at 7:58 AM

Lindzee I am actually 100% with you on this issue....but still this is just a download for a computer game. And regardless of what it is, its well done and takes talent. I dont think this is a place for your arguments.

Oh and almost forgot, Travis, it says this was edited on the 24th. Was that because you fixed the animations?
Lab Assistant
#48 Old 6th Jan 2007 at 11:04 PM
Ohh. I see you guys are drooling all over the calories.
Lab Assistant
#49 Old 6th Jan 2007 at 11:05 PM
Quote: Originally posted by weirdfaerie
This is awesome Travis (I am assuming thats your name ) I really appreaciate all the foods you make for our simmies. Thankyou *Squish*

Ooh well, isn't it a good job you don't have to smell it then? if you don't like an item, just don't download it. It is as shockingly simple as that. There is no need to bitch about it. After all, it isn't Travis' fault is it? He is just making something for a computer game and not forcing it down your throat

Tifa

I don't want my sims smelling it, touching it, or eating it. =)
Test Subject
#50 Old 9th Jan 2007 at 9:09 AM
Make more food!!! You always do a great job, and I just love downloading food for my sims!
Page 2 of 4