Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

FULLY ANIMATED! - Mcdonalds Big Mac Burger - With Custom Plate!

by AbstractSIMmer187 Posted 15th Dec 2006 at 6:10 PM - Updated 24th Dec 2006 at 11:35 AM by AbstractSIMmer187

80 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 78 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 4
Test Subject
#51 Old 10th Jan 2007 at 3:29 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Lindzee
I don't want my sims smelling it, touching it, or eating it. =)

Thats fine then I just think if you don't want it, don't get it. And don't complain about everyone else downloading it and enjoying it. After all, your not their mum

i do understand don't get kme wrong, I despise mcDonalds myself. It makes me feel ill too. But I think this is amazing for Travis to make. I know others will like it and yiou have to admit it is a wonderful creation. He is very talented So Well done Travis

"And pleasant is the fairy land,
But, an eerie tale to tell,
Ay at the end of seven years,
We pay a tithe to hell"- Tam Lin
Lab Assistant
#52 Old 10th Jan 2007 at 5:45 PM Last edited by booba : 10th Jan 2007 at 5:50 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by Lindzee
Ohh. I see you guys are drooling all over the calories.

Are you of this world? or do you live and conduct you life in a sims world? From your comments it sounds as if something is going on in your real life that you are transferring over to a fantasy world. If so let the community know, we may be able to help you. I don't eat Mcdonald's either, but my sims sure will. It's game honey, enjoy!

Administrator of Her Opinion
Lab Assistant
#53 Old 15th Jan 2007 at 9:09 PM
who needs request, your very creative and have thought of all sorts of things, and now i'm downloading everything. thank you

neopets is free, fun, and easy. you can talk to people from around the world play games, and more so use my link and sighn up!
http://www.neopets.com/refer.phtml?...me=zapatose2001
contact me if you sighn up using this link :D thanks
Instructor
#54 Old 27th Jan 2007 at 5:18 PM
That's awesome man! looks really sweet....hmm....4am....you're makin me hungry LOL
Test Subject
#55 Old 29th Jan 2007 at 1:36 AM
I've always wanted fast food for my sims, lol : P
Thanks!
Test Subject
#56 Old 7th Feb 2007 at 2:19 PM
Lindzee just because someone likes McDonalds it doesn't mean they are gross or even overweight for that matter. If you were arguing your point because you were against killing animals then that would be one thing, but that doesn't seem to be the problem. To me it sounds like you have a problem with obese people in general.

And this is a great creation...
Lab Assistant
#57 Old 2nd Apr 2007 at 6:37 AM Last edited by Wessie68 : 2nd Apr 2007 at 8:37 AM.
Very high fat but yummy

Screenshots
Lab Assistant
#58 Old 2nd Apr 2007 at 8:38 AM
Sims enjoy BigMac
Screenshots
Test Subject
#59 Old 4th Apr 2007 at 1:46 PM
Wessie, and not a fat one in the bunch - lol!

Travis, thank you for creating this. Appreciate all the time and talent you put into it.

Pat
Test Subject
#60 Old 11th Apr 2007 at 5:43 PM
Cool Download, thanks.
(Oh, and to Lindzee, this isn't the place for that kind of discussion. This is not a REAL piece of food. It's an object for a game. So unless you're gonna thank the creator for making the object to be implimented into the game or you have a problem with the object itself that needs troubleshooting, I'd leave that discussion for the forums.)
Test Subject
#61 Old 6th Jun 2007 at 12:52 PM
This is just great! Thank you very much. Please let me know if/when you manage to upload the model too :-)

Moonbow
#62 Old 8th Jun 2007 at 9:51 PM
NiCE SiM!!
iT`Sz SO AWESUM!!
btW NiCE JOb ON thE MOdEl SiM,
*COUGh* hE`Sz QUitE fiNE `0O4 A SiM!! *COUGh*
lOL
Test Subject
#63 Old 10th Jun 2007 at 1:59 AM
I Love It

GabbyGirl2
Lab Assistant
#64 Old 8th Jul 2007 at 11:55 PM
cool lol! but i only eat at mc d's once a month.other than that i get fat even though im a twig lol. great texturing
#65 Old 22nd Aug 2007 at 10:29 PM
people please stop the bickering! everyone in life has atleast had at least one time in their life, they had something from Mcdonalds. I had it, lot's of people had it. Even around the 50's. So in your FACE!!! :HA:

Everything I do, All Glory will GO TO GOD! All the praises Goes to the Lord on High!
I don't want to gain the whole world and loose my Soul!
MOAVGproductions Youtube channel, subscribe to it!
MOAVGproductions blog/site
Official Facebook page, like it!
Field Researcher
#66 Old 7th Oct 2007 at 5:34 AM Last edited by aillae : 9th Oct 2007 at 6:01 AM.
I actually enjoy McDonald's although I don't eat there too much, but I admit my favorite thing there is the double cheeseburger and Big Mac. So I guess this burger is definitely one of a kind. I'll have my sims eat it, I'm already getting tired of the old Maxis type burger. It looks too boring to eat. lol.

I wonder if this will be available to restaurants too? I found two McDonald's restaurants at another sim site but I rather wait until I get some good Mickey D's foods first. So I guess this will be a first for me. Thanks very muchly, now my McD's can go into business.

Gah! If only there's a way to order food without that stupid podium. Oh well.

Thanks!

Edit: BTW, why is the half-eaten part of the burger backwards? I didn't really noticed it until I saw my sim eating it. I thought that was kind of odd.
I know, there's a pic available here too, but I don't often look at them though. my apologies.
Test Subject
#67 Old 21st Nov 2007 at 12:53 AM
Nicely done Forgot the "special sauce" though
Isn't there a body builder set in the insim site somewhere? Or is my memory playing tricks again.
Oh, and if the bun was compressed we wouldn't get to see the contents as well So I think it's nice the way it is. And it's probably *slightly* healthier without the salt/sugar/fat loaded sauce too - maybe that's why it's missing for the bodybuilder's burger?
Test Subject
#68 Old 8th Dec 2007 at 1:50 PM
I work for McDonalds to make it more real this is how u make it
1. Start off on putting top and middle bun on top part of box and putting the bottom at bottom part of box
2. put mac sause on both middle bun and bottom
3. Next is the Dehydrated Onions on both middle and bottom
4. next is the Shread on middle and bottom
5. put 2 pickles on middle bun
6. Put one slice of cheese on bottom bun
7. put meat on middle bun and bottom bun
8. pick up middle bun without fliping it over and place it on buttom bun
9. put top bun on top of middle bun

That it.. reminder gota focus its made in its box so if u have a big mac box follow excatly and you will see what i mean
Lab Assistant
#69 Old 26th Mar 2008 at 8:58 AM
Thanks..
Test Subject
#70 Old 9th Apr 2008 at 4:54 AM
I Really Love Your Big Mac Food!
But i got a problem on my game.
When i install the big mac with the mcdonald dish on the download folder.
And when i turn on the sims 2 and trying to go to the fridge it kept deleting
The Menu On The Fridge.

If You Find The Cause Of This
Please, Post here.

Thank You
Test Subject
#71 Old 17th Jul 2008 at 2:27 AM
Awesome! i really like it and my sims like it too!
Field Researcher
#72 Old 21st Jul 2008 at 7:28 AM
Wonderful work! Me and my simmians thank you!

Wow, it's beautiful outside. I should probably do something....

Like close the blinds on my window so there isn't a glare on my computer screen.
Instructor
#73 Old 18th Aug 2008 at 2:03 AM
thanks much for this!!!! So cool!!

When in doubt, use clean installer
Fur is protested more than leather, because it's easier to harrass old ladies than biker gangs!
Test Subject
#74 Old 23rd Sep 2008 at 3:22 PM
Cool food, but can I get a download of that sexy sim??
Lab Assistant
#75 Old 18th Jan 2009 at 5:14 PM
T'is very good, but your forgot the special sauce and pickles: "2 all-beef patties, special sauce, lettuce, cheese, pickles, onion, on a sesame-seed bun."
Page 3 of 4