Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Vivid Waters - 5 New Fountains With Realistic Animations-NO EP!

by jon119 Posted 19th May 2008 at 5:21 PM - Updated 24th Apr 2010 at 11:40 AM by jon119

70 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 64 Feedback Posts, 5 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 3
Slacker of Immense Slackness
retired moderator
#26 Old 21st May 2008 at 6:56 AM
oooh hey there you are turning into the fountain king! These are fantastic - the log one could double as a horse watering trough its adorable =) But I really lurrrrv the amphora fountain a heap bah I will have them all - ty for sharing!!

<:3))~~ Loverat
"In some cultures what I do is considered normal"

www.loverat.net Check it out for other recolours & lot uploads =D
Field Researcher
#27 Old 21st May 2008 at 7:43 AM
Very beautiful fountains. I love them. Thank you so much
Forum Resident
#28 Old 21st May 2008 at 8:23 AM
Amazing! Well done, these look so cool... you have come such a long way with your meshing! Thanks a lot
Scholar
#29 Old 21st May 2008 at 10:43 AM
Jon,I couldn't thank you enough,cause you have shared this wonderful set,a new jewel created by you.Its so inviting that it will become a must have for us.THANK YOU so much for sharing your talent and your gorgeous work.
Alchemist
#30 Old 21st May 2008 at 10:59 AM
Great set, Jon! My fav are the amphora and the alpine but I don't think I can do without the other models, grab them all, I love fountains! Thanks and ciao
Scholar
#31 Old 21st May 2008 at 11:42 AM
Great addition to game's fountains !
A special mention for the alpine trunk one, I'm loving it. Thank you Jon !!!

All of nature is within us and we are part of all nature (Chief White Cloud)
Instructor
Original Poster
#32 Old 21st May 2008 at 11:52 AM
Hey, Your comments really show me that it was worth the work. I appreciate every thank you !
You are right that all water stuff is a special liking of mine. As I started Sims 2 Content creation with lots, too I know that water is a great addition for every garden.
Forum Resident
#33 Old 21st May 2008 at 4:33 PM
they look wonderful, my gardens are going to be very happy with these, thank you!
Lab Assistant
#34 Old 21st May 2008 at 6:55 PM
This is fantastic! Thank you so much. What a great talent. Awesome!!

Sims is just fun and every custom content should be available for FREE.
Test Subject
#35 Old 22nd May 2008 at 3:15 AM
Thankyou!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You Do Not Know How Long I Have Been Whateing For Decent Fountains!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Instructor
#36 Old 22nd May 2008 at 3:51 AM
Thankyou so much for this AWESOME download
Lab Assistant
#37 Old 22nd May 2008 at 7:57 AM
Oh my gosh, I have to thank you for these! They're one of the first things I came looking for as well, but there are very very few for the base game. I'm going to use these all the time.
Test Subject
#38 Old 22nd May 2008 at 10:18 AM
Oh my! These are so lovely.. Especially the Amphora.. Nice work!
I was just wondering, where did you get those flat rocks, the ones behind Amphora? I have been looking for something like that for sooo long, could you maybe give me a link? Thanks!
Test Subject
#39 Old 23rd May 2008 at 2:36 AM
These are great fountains! They look great in game. Thanks a lot and nice work!
Field Researcher
#40 Old 23rd May 2008 at 5:16 AM
WOWIE!I love em!

The Sim Supply!

Call me PD :)
Forum Resident
#41 Old 23rd May 2008 at 5:01 PM
Thank you very much I adore fountains, and the bamboo is surely my fav of them all. Again many thanks!

Sims Utopia...where your sims dreams become reality!

Click above to check out my site for more updates :)

New Roleplay site Sims Utopia the town that never dies..
Instructor
Original Poster
#42 Old 24th May 2008 at 6:29 PM
Thanks again .
The flat rocks and also many of the plants I used for the fotos are part of macarossi's awesome set "The pond in july". Just see macarossi's profile.
Test Subject
#43 Old 25th May 2008 at 1:40 AM
Thanks!
These are all gorgeous.

Yo ho, yo ho
A pirates life for me
And really bad eggs
Lab Assistant
#44 Old 26th May 2008 at 1:32 AM
A BIGGG THANKS!!!!! I too couldn't find any fountains that work with base game...I love these, they are superb!
Test Subject
#45 Old 26th May 2008 at 3:36 PM
These are absolutely fabulous you are very talented!
the asian fountain is exactly what i needed!! Thanks and congratulations on the featured items!

Charmaine Kai :beer:
Scholar
#46 Old 2nd Jun 2008 at 7:03 AM
REALLY AMAZING!I always search for fountains with no ep,but they always need UNI or OFB.Now I have eps,but I must download yours!
One question:Can you make fountain that looks like one from Sims 1 base game?
That one that have 'plates' and small statue on the top? I relly want something like that.Anyway Thank You for this five fountains,from me they hav 5/5 stars!
Test Subject
#47 Old 9th Jun 2008 at 5:09 PM
Awesome fountains! Love the amphora and bamboo ideas but they are all beautiful. Thanks so much!
Banned
#48 Old 14th Jun 2008 at 5:06 PM
I absolutely love those fountains! Thank you very much for sharing!
Field Researcher
#49 Old 16th Jun 2008 at 6:45 AM
Great fountains that are suitable for any occasions. Thank you.
Instructor
#50 Old 23rd Jun 2008 at 1:43 AM
I've been waiting for these, not being creative enough myself, to make them! Marvelous job, Jon - thank you!
Pickles

* Pickles *
Page 2 of 3