Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Dolphin's Business Adjuster -- Now With Freebie Purging 4/20/2006

by dolphin26 Posted 5th Mar 2006 at 11:57 PM - Updated 5th Mar 2008 at 2:00 AM by dolphin26 : keywords

164 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 159 Feedback Posts, 4 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 7
Test Subject
#26 Old 6th Mar 2006 at 3:51 AM
Thanks a lot!! I hope that you'll think about adding more onto it...maybe give 100 points of friendship that my sim knows, etc...

Again, thanks!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#27 Old 6th Mar 2006 at 3:58 AM
Quote: Originally posted by nemesis2981
Is anyone else having trouble getting this object to show up in the buy mode. I have tried all the variations to get it to show up with no luck. All my other custom content objects show up.

Have you specifically looked in Decorative/Sculptures? It should be first or near the beginning since it is only $1.
Lab Assistant
#28 Old 6th Mar 2006 at 4:37 AM
Cause I am not the smartest person in the world and I falied to decipher the sim icon, sorry.
Inventor
#29 Old 6th Mar 2006 at 7:53 AM
Thanks for sharing. A great job ! This will help me to make great business.
Test Subject
#30 Old 6th Mar 2006 at 9:04 AM
Merci ça m'etre tres utile.
Field Researcher
#31 Old 6th Mar 2006 at 9:50 AM
Awesome! Tried it just now and its great! :D
Thank you!

Sometimes we must get hurt in order to grow, we must fail in order to know. Sometimes our visions clear only after our eyes are washed away with tears...
Test Subject
#32 Old 6th Mar 2006 at 12:52 PM
Does this object change your business rank or just give you the extra perks?
Test Subject
#33 Old 6th Mar 2006 at 2:20 PM
OH thank you so much. I love cheating......
Lab Assistant
#34 Old 6th Mar 2006 at 2:22 PM
WOW! Nice Thank you
Field Researcher
#35 Old 6th Mar 2006 at 2:41 PM
Thank you ... will test this now
Instructor
#36 Old 6th Mar 2006 at 2:42 PM
OMG!I can't thank you enough

(()) Pass the ribbon around if you know someone that
//\\ has survived, died, or is living with cancer.
Forum Resident
#37 Old 6th Mar 2006 at 2:45 PM
Thank you. I don't have open for business yet. Am getting it soon. So I thought I would download now, install later. lol Wonderful
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#38 Old 6th Mar 2006 at 4:59 PM
Quote: Originally posted by webwench
Does this object change your business rank or just give you the extra perks?

Just the extra perks.
Mistress of architectural mishaps
retired moderator
#39 Old 6th Mar 2006 at 5:06 PM
:clap: Very useful indeed! TY!

Retired from Simming
Test Subject
#40 Old 6th Mar 2006 at 5:15 PM
I don't see the sculpture in my buy mode at all. Plz help!
Test Subject
#41 Old 6th Mar 2006 at 5:18 PM Last edited by saidar99 : 7th Mar 2006 at 1:39 PM.
I think I found a bug.
When I had this hack installed I could not change the babies diaper, after I uninstalled the hack I could change the diaper just fine.
I have a lot of hacks installed so it could be a conflict.
Has anyone else had this problem? I really hope to resolve it, I want this hack.
Test Subject
#42 Old 6th Mar 2006 at 5:19 PM
Yes I looked first in the sculpture decrative category then checked every other category I had and there is nothing there. It is not in my buy mode at all, and I moved the file around a couple of times in the game files to try and get it to show up and it still doesnt.
Test Subject
#43 Old 6th Mar 2006 at 5:57 PM
very nice! thanks!
Test Subject
#44 Old 6th Mar 2006 at 6:03 PM
Does anybody know why it's not showing up in my buy catalog?
Test Subject
#45 Old 6th Mar 2006 at 6:06 PM
Hey there. im gonna downloade your creation now, ill tell ya how it works. I dont know if u can make this but i loved the sims 2 ps2 game, where you could make food with tons of ingredience, and make recepies that would make you atractive to some one, and lots more. Do you know of some one who can make it?
Lab Assistant
#46 Old 6th Mar 2006 at 7:43 PM
The interesting thing is that, once you close down your business, you keep the perks. I haven't done extensive testing, but when Sim A learnt 5 perks, then closed his business, he could still teach them to Sim B. In fact, he tought 3 to Sim B, then B opened a business, had the perks, and was still able to learn the other 2.
In summary - perks are learned by Sims, they don't count as part of the business, so you could use this, close the business, get someone else to open it and use this... Rinse and repeat for everyone to pick up those yummy social interactions. Hello Power Networking!

Which is True?
The Mask you're Facing,
or the Face I'm Masking?
Test Subject
#47 Old 6th Mar 2006 at 7:57 PM
Works like a charm.......thank you!!!

"Life's Journey is not to arrive
at the grave safely
in a well preserved body,
but rather to skid in sideways,
totally worn out, shouting....
'HOLY MOLY...WHAT A RIDE!'"
Test Subject
#48 Old 6th Mar 2006 at 10:24 PM
Is this compatible with nightlife/university?
Test Subject
#49 Old 6th Mar 2006 at 10:36 PM
Is anyone else having trouble with this? I downloaded and extracted it and then i went to play my game and I went into a business and it would stay on the loading screen but i could hear cash register dings in the background and stuff.
Scholar
#50 Old 7th Mar 2006 at 12:10 AM Last edited by 9b8ll : 10th Mar 2006 at 10:07 PM.
I have one question Does this object conflict with other hacks?

Edit: Thanks it works great no conflicts.
Page 2 of 7