Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 10th Apr 2012 at 5:35 PM
Default I cant find my gameplay data package
I found it before on another computer, but now, i just cant find it
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 10th Apr 2012 at 5:37 PM
Program Files\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Game\Bin\Gameplay or C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Game\Bin\Gameplay on 64 bit operating systems assuming you installed to the default location.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 10th Apr 2012 at 5:49 PM
I did, but I cant find program files to begin with
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
#4 Old 10th Apr 2012 at 6:04 PM
If you go to your C:\ drive (assuming you just have one hard drive), you should see it listed. If you have 64 bit Windows, you'll see two - Program Files, and Program Files (x86).

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 10th Apr 2012 at 6:21 PM
I just cant find the C:\ i have looked everywhere. Sorry, if this seems stupid, but I have been on a mac up until now and am just lost
One horse disagreer of the Apocalypse
#6 Old 10th Apr 2012 at 6:43 PM
Lol!!! C:\ is the name of your main hard disk in your PC. So "C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Game\Bin\Gameplay" means you start at the top, outside all your folders, and then find a folder called Program Files (or "Program Files (x86)") then inside that one called "Electronic Arts" and so on. You will need to use a utility that is always part of Windows, called Windows Explorer, which lets you move around in the folders and find files.

"You can do refraction by raymarching through the depth buffer" (c. Reddeyfish 2017)
Field Researcher
#7 Old 10th Apr 2012 at 6:53 PM
Depending on your operating system you can usually click on your start menu (the little windows icon on the bottom left of your screen) and click on Computer and it shows you your hard disk drives C: is usually the first on the list. Double click on that and you should see your program files folder. If it's not there it is possible hide a folder accidentally in which case click on organize - folder and search options - view and select show hidden, files, folders and drives. From there you can right click on your program files folder and select properties and unhide it.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#8 Old 10th Apr 2012 at 8:05 PM
Found it finally