Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 9th Mar 2016 at 10:47 PM
A Long Shot Question (GW2 to TS3 Conversion)
I've seen people transferring meshes from a different game, such as Skyrim and Dragon Age, to the Sims, . I was wondering whether it was possible to convert hairs from Guild Wars 2 to the Sims 3. GW2 is an MMORPG, which I assume would make things very different from a single player game. I have no idea where the mesh data would be located, or how they would be accessed. Being very inexperienced with modding and wanting to learn more, I was wondering whether such a thing would be possible. GW2 has some gorgeous hairstyles, and I would love to see them in TS3, but I don't know whether it would even be in the realm of possibility. Feel free to laugh at me if this is a completely outlandish idea, but I'll still appreciate any knowledge you can give
Advertisement
Virtual gardener
staff: administrator
#2 Old 10th Mar 2016 at 5:09 PM
Hmmm... Some people happen to use XNALARA models, but I would credit the extractor if you want to use XNALARA models and public your creations. If you want a start on how to create hairstyles (with using TSRW) I would recommend watching this tutorial: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?li...hZw7DsAs-67KmaY