Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 21st Sep 2022 at 11:41 AM
Default Downloads/thanks count glitch?
So...my downloads and thanks count have shrunk down. Though upon checking my downloads individually the numbers seemed normal. I've checked other creators' profiles and theirs have also shrunk down to lower numbers too. Can this be a glitch?

Screenshots

Looking for something converted to TS3? Visit Xto3 Conversions Finds for all your xto3 needs.
Main simblr: aisquaredchoco ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
My downloaded cc: ts3ccreblogsbyaisquared
Buy-build defaults database
Advertisement
Inventor
#2 Old 21st Sep 2022 at 4:38 PM
Quote: Originally posted by aisquared
So...my downloads and thanks count have shrunk down. Though upon checking my downloads individually the numbers seemed normal. I've checked other creators' profiles and theirs have also shrunk down to lower numbers too. Can this be a glitch?

I checked my profile and the top part of the screen is showing some invalid info i.e. 636 downloads and 14 thanks.
The actual values should be 135 downloads and over 10k thanks.
Is it possible it is showing 636 - that might be the total number of objects I have uploaded as I generally upload sets - rather than 135? Or do I have everyone else's?
All other info from Top Download onwards is correct for me.
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 21st Sep 2022 at 5:20 PM
I guess this is already fixed. Numbers are now showing fine for me..

Screenshots

Looking for something converted to TS3? Visit Xto3 Conversions Finds for all your xto3 needs.
Main simblr: aisquaredchoco ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
My downloaded cc: ts3ccreblogsbyaisquared
Buy-build defaults database
Warrior Gryphon
site owner
#4 Old 21st Sep 2022 at 5:46 PM
Yup, was a temporary glitch. Thanks for reporting it though!

Story books are full of fairy tales, of Kings and Queens, and the bluest skies.
Warrior Gryphon
site owner
#5 Old 21st Sep 2022 at 5:46 PM
Changed thread category to Solved/Answered