Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 27th Jul 2012 at 8:20 AM
Default DDS plugins for PS CS6?
Hello all, I am very sorry for the inconvenience, but I was wondering if anyone knew, the whereabouts or, if a DDS plugin is available for Photoshop CS6 extended edition.
This probably seems like a silly question, but I just recently got photoshop and am still a complete and utter noob!.>.>
With a new computer I've been able to get all The Sims 3 eps and all the cc :lovestruc to my hearts content.
So now, it's time to give back to a community I've been leeching off of for years, and create!!

...so any information would help greatly ^__^

P.s
It might just be easier to download gimp and it's DDS plugins, but despite my fast computer I still have slow internet, so i'd like to use PS if I can.

Thank You!

~Flower

{edit} - I've tried googling first, so hopefully someone knows a little "beginner friendly" explanation :p
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 27th Jul 2012 at 10:06 AM
Download the DDS plugin for Photoshop here: http://www.nvidia.com/content/devzone/index.html

Scroll down to Tools on the left side, then Photoshop Plugin and choose whether 32-bit or 64-bit Windows.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 28th Jul 2012 at 12:42 AM
Aha! Thank you very much for taking the time to answer my question. I appreciate it!
Test Subject
#4 Old 11th Mar 2013 at 4:11 AM
Default where do you?
Quote: Originally posted by MeatCake
Aha! Thank you very much for taking the time to answer my question. I appreciate it!

where do you install it?