Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 2nd May 2022 at 5:48 PM
Default CC edited in TSRW reverts to original title and description
I'm learning how to create simple walls in TSRW by replacing the overlay file of an existing wall with a custom picture. I change the title and description of the original wall in TSRW and TSRW displays the new info, but in game only the original title and description show up with my walls. Can anyone help me figure this out?
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 20th May 2022 at 3:44 PM
Quote: Originally posted by CorvidSol
I change the title and description of the original wall in TSRW and TSRW displays the new info, but in game only the original title and description show up with my walls.

Hmm I don't think I've come across this problem myself so I don't have suggestions off the top of my head, but if this problem is still unsolved, do you have a .package (or sims3pack) I can download and take a look at to see if I can figure out the problem/fix it/provide any semblance of useful information back to you? Also what the original title/description are vs. what you want it to say, so I'd know which version of the title/description I'd be seeing in each case.
Top Secret Researcher
#3 Old 20th May 2022 at 4:07 PM
I remember I came across the same issue when I was making walls with the updated version of TSRW. I switched to an older version and it was resolved. You can find the older versions of TSRW (the ones before TS4) here.

Looking for something converted to TS3? Visit Xto3 Conversions Finds for all your xto3 needs.
Main simblr: aisquaredchoco ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
My downloaded cc: ts3ccreblogsbyaisquared
Buy-build defaults database