Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Field Researcher
#2726 Old 4th Sep 2022 at 5:30 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Pideli
Where did you get that outfit?

Here!

It's separate bottoms and blouses and there's a lot of different colors. I download almost everything this creator makes!
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2727 Old 6th Sep 2022 at 1:03 PM
Ugly
Screenshots
Field Researcher
#2728 Old 19th Sep 2022 at 12:06 AM
Pretty night sky + Social bunny who's finished its job

Screenshots
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#2729 Old 20th Sep 2022 at 10:23 PM
This is my current favourite sim, he's truly disgusting!
Screenshots
Mad Poster
#2730 Old 29th Sep 2022 at 2:24 AM
Quote: Originally posted by LauraPamplonaS
Pretty night sky + Social bunny who's finished its job

And nobody is freaked by those 2 moons UNDER the clouds?

Stand up, speak out. Just not to me..
Field Researcher
#2731 Old 29th Sep 2022 at 4:59 PM
The Queen
Screenshots
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#2732 Old 30th Sep 2022 at 9:26 PM
@grammapat No, that's the way it is in Simland!

@KiraNettt Beautiful picture!
Field Researcher
#2733 Old 5th Oct 2022 at 1:15 AM
Tabatha plays the same way I used to play with my dolls. (Except my dolls were sims)

*Now kiss*

Screenshots
Mad Poster
#2734 Old 5th Oct 2022 at 2:20 AM
Quote: Originally posted by LauraPamplonaS
Tabatha plays the same way I used to play with my dolls. (Except my dolls were sims)

*Now kiss*

That is the way I play with my Simmie dolls!

And I'm a boy!! And I'll be 71 by the end of this week!!!

(Before I became a Simmer, I was a model railway fan! Like Tabatha!!!)

All Sims are beautiful -- even the ugly ones.
My Simblr ~~ My LJ
Sims' lives matter!
The Veronaville kids are alright.
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#2735 Old 5th Oct 2022 at 10:04 AM
Happy birthday in advance, @AndrewGloria !
@LauraPamplonaS They sometimes put the dolls in their mouths, and then if you make them active, the doll will be in their menu portrait, too!
Mad Poster
#2736 Old 5th Oct 2022 at 11:59 AM Last edited by AndrewGloria : 5th Oct 2022 at 12:16 PM.
Thanks @simsample . My birthday's on Friday.

In the last few days I've been playing some Sims in my tiny island 'hood of New Desconia, which is populated almost entirely by young gay Romance Sims. The main thing I seem to do there is ask them to kiss each other. Or quite often they do it autonomously.

Desmond and Xavier

Cony and Deric

Desmond and Cony (They're actually married to each other.)

These were all taken this morning in Desmond and Cony's home "Abode de l'amour". Desmond and Cony are the founders of the island community. Hence "New Des-Coni-a".
Screenshots

My Simblr ~~ My LJ
Sims' lives matter!
Mad Poster
#2737 Old 5th Oct 2022 at 8:24 PM
The updated view of Pleasantview in it's early days 420 years ago when it was first being founded as a colony in Early America.
Screenshots
Forum Resident
#2738 Old 6th Oct 2022 at 3:37 PM
I haven't played sims 2 in a while, Praveen Reworked from sims 3 kept me busy all this time. But since I plan to play again, I'm leaving some screenshots of Azalea and the rest of sub hoods so I can post the new ones when I play again. :D
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#2739 Old 12th Oct 2022 at 8:34 PM
@Sokisims I love your simmies, especially the one with green hair!

My human statue has alien eyes!
Screenshots
Forum Resident
#2740 Old 12th Oct 2022 at 9:39 PM
@simsample I also really like that sim, especially since I decided to give her that hairstyle, I think she will wear the same hairstyle throughout her life as it gives her a lot of personality.

I'm trying to have more sims without smoky eyes, I love wearing that kind of makeup too much xD. I guess when I finally get to 3rd generation I'll have sims with more distinctive features, I'm trying to create more ugly sims to mix.
Top Secret Researcher
#2741 Old 15th Oct 2022 at 11:05 PM
I can't deal with this family anymore...
Screenshots

Omnia - Fantasy / Mythological / Medieval Hood
Ephemera MoreColorful - SimpleSkin Recolors
Instructor
#2742 Old 16th Oct 2022 at 12:50 AM
Sky box with castaway stories' sea.
Screenshots
Mad Poster
#2743 Old 17th Oct 2022 at 10:55 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Pideli
I can't deal with this family anymore...

==
Oh the horror of huge families! If I could read the captions it would be funner.

Stand up, speak out. Just not to me..
Top Secret Researcher
#2744 Old 17th Oct 2022 at 11:46 AM
Quote: Originally posted by grammapat
==
Oh the horror of huge families! If I could read the captions it would be funner.

Basically everyone is growing up at the same time AND a headmaster scenario, AND there's too much laundry on the floor. Every single second something happens that requires my attention, it's super stressful!! That family requires a certain mood to play. Not when you want a calming experience

Omnia - Fantasy / Mythological / Medieval Hood
Ephemera MoreColorful - SimpleSkin Recolors
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#2745 Old 19th Oct 2022 at 11:44 PM
Bubb and Wende demonstrate how (not) to grandparent:

Screenshots
Test Subject
#2746 Old 20th Oct 2022 at 6:33 PM
This was their wedding day, but I'm sure there is no cause for concern...
Screenshots
Instructor
#2747 Old 20th Oct 2022 at 8:50 PM

This is Trial Tester, a testsim who randomised with 10 playful and 0 neat points, bathtub pirating while being pregnant. Her life was supposed to be strictly about exploring bigfoot issues, yet here she is - tub pirating her little heart out and pregnant for the second time with the same tourist guy, while I give her house a makeover.
Screenshots
Mad Poster
#2748 Old 21st Oct 2022 at 6:05 AM
[IMG][/IMG]
Please, protect the birds and keep your cats indoors!
Screenshots

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Field Researcher
#2749 Old 21st Oct 2022 at 2:21 PM
So I was looking at old saves to make pictures for a Video and for some reason this back up had only the Lots folder in it and the pictures... but nothing of the rest so no sims at all.. so I merged it with an older version to have it loaded and yeah... This where children in the save and toddlers in the old save... Though the pose looks so cute on them! Also turned out I had a complete folder of this save somewhere else on my disk...
Screenshots
Mad Poster
#2750 Old 23rd Oct 2022 at 1:50 PM
Quote: Originally posted by simsample
Bubb and Wende demonstrate how (not) to grandparent:
@simsample : It's probably his hair (or lack thereof) that does it, but Bubb reminds more than a little of my own much loved grand-da, who died when I was only five. Bubb looks a bit older and darker skinned, but there's enough of a resemblance to make me like him.

One of my best memories of my grand-da was sharing a railway compartment with him on a train between Edinburgh Waverley and our local station at Piershill. It was a steam train of course -- they all were then -- it must have been 1954-1956. It was before I started school. When the train went into Calton Tunnel, the lights in our carriage didn't come on, so the only light in our compartment, and indeed the only thing I could see, was the red glow from grand-da's cigarette, as he sat opposite to me.

Like Bubb, my grandfather was a heavy smoker. I think he started when he was in the trenches in the First World War. I remember that he used to send me into the local newsagent's to buy cigarettes. He would just stand just outside the shop waiting for me. The shopkeeper knew perfectly well who the cigarettes were for -- and knew they weren't for me -- so he sold them to me without any quibble. In some ways it was a very different world!!

Was it bad grandparenting? Well, I never became a proper smoker. I smoked an occasional cigarette in my late teens, but had lost interest by the time I reached my mid twenties. Anyway, whenever I see Bubb, he reminds me of my grand-da and my early childhood. So, tell Bubb I was asking for him, and you might tactfully suggest to him, not to overdue the smoking. I fear it did shorten my grandfather's life; I've already lived eleven years longer than he did. And, if it did shorten his life, it could easily have been ended much earlier in 1914-16 by a whizz-bang. In which case, I wouldn't be here.

What a train of thought that picture has set off in my mind!! Sims are truly wonderful beings! :lovestruc

My Simblr ~~ My LJ
Sims' lives matter!
Page 110 of 121