Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

**Update#2** Disney's The Beauty and the Beast: Belle, Beast, Prince, and Gaston

by denise_316 Posted 7th Feb 2007 at 5:46 AM - Updated 19th Feb 2007 at 7:53 AM by denise_316

267 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 249 Feedback Posts, 17 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 9 of 11
Test Subject
#201 Old 1st Mar 2007 at 1:35 PM
I have no words but AMAZING!
Test Subject
#202 Old 3rd Mar 2007 at 3:45 AM
Absolutely stunning! Better than anything I could have possibly imagined. Disney couldn't have done it better themselves! Thank you thank you thank you.
Test Subject
#203 Old 4th Mar 2007 at 3:59 PM
Love the characters.How come there isn't a casual Beast with the purple cape?Anyway, good job with the download.
Test Subject
#204 Old 17th Mar 2007 at 6:25 AM
Absolutely amazing, they look just like the movie versions. I can clearly see why this earned a featured download.
Test Subject
#205 Old 20th Mar 2007 at 3:06 AM
what a magical job!! thank you so much! I was just re-watching Beauty and the Beast recenly
Test Subject
#206 Old 20th Mar 2007 at 5:54 PM
Looks SOOOO amazing!! i've got the belle formal dress but I can't download the rest
And i keep coming back every few days or so and it still has an error in comunicating with hosts computer. Why is that?
Test Subject
#207 Old 24th Mar 2007 at 7:04 PM
Those look amazing
Test Subject
#208 Old 28th Mar 2007 at 6:22 PM
why doesnt they work at mine sims? is it because i have to download something like CLEAN INSTALLER? i hope i hear something from you thx gino
Test Subject
#209 Old 23rd Apr 2007 at 10:41 PM
They are fantastic in my game. Amazing stuff!!!, One of my fave Disney films, thank you so much

Imagine a world without sims! No, wait, DONT!!!
Mad Poster
#210 Old 26th Apr 2007 at 2:10 AM
These are BEAUTIFUL! Wow. I am totally blown away by the Beast; he's awesome! And I love Belle; she looks so much like she did in the movie; it's just amazing. I clicked the little thanks button already when I downloaded them yesterday, but now that I've seen them in the game I just had to come back and gush. I've also downloaded many of your other Disney characters and I look forward to more in the future. My husband and I are going to make them thier own neighbourhood. So thanks again!
Test Subject
#211 Old 14th May 2007 at 5:10 PM
OMG! YOu are now officially my favorite person in Sims land....wait, I think you may be my favorite person in all of existence! These are beautiful and so brilliant...I've just gotten a new drive so I can play Sims again again after nine months and if that wasn't enough to make me Uber happy, your gorgeous Sims certainly are...THANK YOU SOOOOOOOOO MUCH!

losing myself in this alternate reality is like becoming anything i want to be: a doctor, an athlete, or cook...i love the chance to be more than i am
Field Researcher
#212 Old 28th May 2007 at 3:41 AM
I have to comment again! Lol ur are amazing! I was just reading ur journal, and now I realize why you put so much awesome effort into your creations! I think u will do very well in the career u want!!
Forum Resident
#213 Old 16th Jun 2007 at 6:49 PM
I told my mom that there was a disney expansion pack that i bought and showed her these characters and she believed me!
Test Subject
#214 Old 26th Jun 2007 at 2:28 PM
Absolutely stunning! You did some amazing work here!
Lab Assistant
#215 Old 27th Jun 2007 at 3:14 AM
Oh my GOD you did an AMAZING job! Especially on Beast!! Absolutely incredible.
Field Researcher
#216 Old 8th Jul 2007 at 7:35 AM Last edited by nixie : 8th Jul 2007 at 7:43 AM.
Jaw dropping, eyes oppping, jumping in joy to find these
Every now and again one come across something great in the Sims community. Making their eyes pop out and jaw drops with amazements, and think that this must be the best custom contents that one simply must have.

Today my eyes pop out, jaw drops and i am jumping in joy to find this amazing download.

Thank you denise!

Waiting anxiously for Mulan's Premier!

That goes to all your other creations as well!

Marjorie Dawes: Dust. Anybody? No? High in fat, low in fat? Dust. Anybody? No? Dust.
Anybody? No? Dust. Anybody? No? Dust. Anybody? No? Dust. Anybody? No? Dust. It's actually very low in fat. You can have as much dust as you like.
Sims Love to Run with Scissors, Simmers Love to Download.
Test Subject
#217 Old 9th Jul 2007 at 3:25 AM
These are unbelievable. They look exactly like the movie. I love the removing beast's makeup to get the prince feature.
Test Subject
#218 Old 12th Jul 2007 at 5:41 AM
OH! Thank's so much for making this! I just recently played Belle when we did Beauty and the Beast at my theatre - so I am so obsessed with this movie!

She's beautiful! :D

~Kate ~
Test Subject
#219 Old 22nd Jul 2007 at 12:59 PM
OMGGGG I AM IN LOVE WITH BEAUTY AND THE BEAST i played belle on the theatre in London because i am in the royal ballet school and this means alot to me thankyou so muchhh xxx:D:D
Test Subject
#220 Old 20th Aug 2007 at 3:26 AM
The Beauty and the Beats is my favorite film!!! My favorite Disney! I love it and I love the Prince. I can see his profil on your picture and we can see that he has a particula profil which is nevertheless so charming<3. I love your style and I imagine how much difficult it is to make a sim with just drawings! It is not real people so the faces must be hard to make! Congratulations
Lab Assistant
#221 Old 3rd Oct 2007 at 1:28 PM
This is amazing!
Test Subject
#222 Old 4th Oct 2007 at 6:17 AM
Wow, your creations look exactly like the cartoon. I found how to create sims from a picture (http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=169730), but I couldn't find any instructions on how to reshape the face. Could you or anyone kindly give me some pointers? Thank you very much.
Field Researcher
#223 Old 30th Oct 2007 at 4:56 AM
I seriously love you.

I want to marry you for making something so amazing!!

beauty and the beast was my FAVORITE movie and still is! i can sing all of the songs, and even recite a few of the lines. (along with the movie of course XD)

oh my... <3 its so wonderful how oyu make disney charaters! <333
Test Subject
#224 Old 16th Nov 2007 at 1:03 AM
When Beast turns into a human he has blond hair, but other than that, these are fantastic!
Test Subject
#225 Old 22nd Nov 2007 at 9:20 PM
Thanks so much for making these awesome disney characters playable sims characters... they're one of my favorites! As well as the aladdins skins you made! I WORSHIP ou :D

I'm kinda newbie... I wanna learn how to make my own sims 2 creations and stuff... so.... anybody wants to be my master? ^_^
Page 9 of 11