Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Forum Resident
#226 Old 12th Apr 2009 at 10:55 PM
Starobin: Those actually look like old photos because the clothes are kind retro, early nineties style. Those two seem to have a good comrodery.
Thrior: Yeah, not something I'd want to see on my way to take out the trash. Lol.
SSchan: Gah, they all look so cute. Did they grow up to be total studs? I especially love how they're wearing leather jackets and that dorky, Dwight Schruit shirt. Makes me really want to use those outfits.
Kyle: Aw, seems like a fun dorm! Almost makes me want Uni again . . .
midwinter: Both girls are so cute. One wholesome and adorable, the other a werewolf! They need to stay friends forever, and like, be in each other's weddings and all that.
vicarious: Thank you, thank you.

Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos.

Advertisement
Mad Poster
#227 Old 13th Apr 2009 at 3:42 AM
RabbitRoadkill:It is indeed fun, I enjoy it. Gives more want slots and you can lock to wants at once.

This is how rocker guys spend their nights after studies. Dirk(blue hair), Dave(Black Cap), Dustin(Tattoo on the arm) and Kreig(gray shirt)

Dirk: Come on make a move Dustin...
Dustin: I'm thinking....
Dave: *flips a coin*(or whatever you call those I don't know xD)
Kreig: *hums*

And this is how their girlfriends spend it.

You met them before :D

Ana: Roar!
Lilith: meow!
Leela: Please tell me they are fooling around.
Mandy:*shrugs*
I changed my selfs sim's hair, also changed Mandy's.( I'm the Ana girl)
Instructor
#228 Old 13th Apr 2009 at 4:45 PM
Quote: Originally posted by RabbitRoadkill
midwinter: Both girls are so cute. One wholesome and adorable, the other a werewolf! They need to stay friends forever, and like, be in each other's weddings and all that.

Thank you, but Nemo (werewolf) is a boy. xD I'm sure they'll stay friends, if they don't become something more later. I'm surprised that she spends more time with Nemo than with Nemo's brother Rasputin. xD
Forum Resident
#229 Old 13th Apr 2009 at 5:50 PM
Midwintertears: Whoops! Sorry, lol. Oh yeah, they should definitly become more. I'm sure they'd make interesting kids. Redhead werewolves would be awesome!

Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos.

Mad Poster
#230 Old 13th Apr 2009 at 7:18 PM
Tybalt and Diana, yet again. Tybalt is pure evil, Diana is an angel I have no clue why and how on earth they get along...

....Or maybe she is not so angelic after all...

It's love I say xD not...
Field Researcher
#231 Old 15th Apr 2009 at 2:53 PM
Neil and Joey:

#232 Old 15th Apr 2009 at 8:46 PM
(almost)identical twins Tanis(pink) and Tierney(red) Gonzaga
Forum Resident
#233 Old 29th Apr 2009 at 7:32 AM
Kyle: Goodness, all your sims are gorgeous! I love how their girlfriends get so well along...very cool. I also like Tylbat and Diana. It's a sign that they should be together, if they get that well along, when their total opposites.
Midwinter: Awww, they're both so cute, and I love, love, LOVE that second pic.
no.[666]bicycle: Wow, they're one hot duo! I'm sure niether of them have any problems in the chick deparment, do they?
JamieA: No better friend in the world, than your twin. Tanis and Tierney are so adorable!

Here's Noel, my self-sim, and Petchy's Freak Show...

Noel's struggling to finish her latest book, and Freak is ready to start anew as a musician. So they're both supporting eachother along the way. Hey, what are friends for? Right?

|CLICK|

Freak and Noel heading off to go clubbing, she's been trying to get him to be a little less anti-social lately, let's just hope it works.

|CLICK|

Okay...well he's trying, and a little progress is better than no progress.

|CLICK|

Three weeks, two nervous breakdowns, and a trip to the shrink later...Freak's doing better, and is getting so comfortable in his skin, he's ready to pursue his dream of becoming a recording artist. Which will be soon, 'cause they just finished working on their ride to New York. Wish him luck!
Top Secret Researcher
#234 Old 29th Apr 2009 at 8:21 AM
I am so glad that Freak has a good friend in NOel

A crazy person doesn't really lose her mind . It just becomes something more entertaining
Forum Resident
#235 Old 30th Apr 2009 at 12:47 AM
THANKS, funkey, I'm glad he's got a good friend in her too...he deserves it, after everything he's been through.
Mad Poster
#236 Old 30th Apr 2009 at 2:07 AM
singing_Noel:They are from my second story and they are actually together now Glad you liked them thanks for comments!
Top Secret Researcher
#237 Old 30th Apr 2009 at 4:50 AM
Ben Tennyson and Kevin Levin:

[based off two cartoon best friends (or whatever you call it :p)]
Mad Poster
#238 Old 1st May 2009 at 4:02 AM
Tybalt and Joey, Doing what guys like to do during free time:
Play games(in pajamas, why not?)

Pranks( still in pajamas)

Pillow Fighting xD
Lab Assistant
#239 Old 1st May 2009 at 9:57 PM
LOL great pics Kyle!

1306, Kevin and Ben look great... i love the first pic with them playing guitars.

Here are my boys... the Marlen Brothers (Kestrel and Peregrin) and Craig Baird. The three grew up as neighbours and now they're roomies in college.

Mad Poster
#240 Old 3rd May 2009 at 3:10 AM
Thanks BD :D

Diana and Lucy Michaels. I honestly expected such behavior from Diana, rather then Lucy. (well she is Tyb girlfriend after all, so I guess Dinee would get his evilness)

Lab Assistant
#241 Old 3rd May 2009 at 6:21 PM
1306 I love your pictures, very creative. The last one is awesome, nice posing and the boys are gorgeous.

Best friends Casselina and Andreya:
Mad Poster
#242 Old 5th May 2009 at 10:30 PM
Tybalt and Joey in "VO GERBITS!"

Diana and Joey log rolling! :D

Diana picks the wrong time to talk about the environment...

And just a peaceful day around the camp...talking and sunbathing :D
Top Secret Researcher
#243 Old 17th May 2009 at 10:14 PM
Milo & Jerome in their studio.

ACR thought they would make a cute couple so I had to turn their autonomy off. Yet they still managed to sneak in a flirt and get a crush on each other. I exited without saving which resulted in losing their lovely little studio.

Don't you wanna fly so high above the clouds and trees,
Learn a thing from birds and bees ,
See the morning rise over the ocean up ahead?

tumblr|lastfm
Test Subject
#244 Old 28th May 2009 at 4:12 PM Last edited by linuslover30 : 3rd Jun 2009 at 8:43 AM. Reason: Image Exceed 175Kbs/PNG File
Wendy (left) and Juliet. Wendy is actually a maxis sim but I just gave her a little makeover

http://img8.imageshack.us/img8/2193...5cc9d72571e.png

Cousins Fiona and Kyla

Field Researcher
#245 Old 1st Jun 2009 at 4:35 PM
Bestfriends since college (Académie Le Tour) Emily Silva (Lee) and Belkis Indie (Bianca Montys adopted daughter).

By the time you read this you've already read it. ;)
Instructor
#246 Old 3rd Jun 2009 at 4:15 AM

Sam (Sekemoto) Legacy and his half brother James.
Mad Poster
#247 Old 3rd Jun 2009 at 8:23 AM
Spock's present for Star's birthday: A Servo. His name is Keyoshi( because I was uncreative, plus it sounded cute ) He is like her pet. He keeps her company and they get along really well Plus I want Star to get over cheating and revenge wanting Megan( their previous servo) I decided to keep him in servo for(rather then make him android) because he is cute :P

Test Subject
#248 Old 5th Jun 2009 at 1:44 PM Last edited by amberiero : 5th Jun 2009 at 2:02 PM.
My Un-Identical twins, Willa(left) and Katniss(right)
Test Subject
#249 Old 17th Jun 2009 at 4:47 PM Last edited by Ixi_the_Great : 17th Jun 2009 at 6:45 PM.
blackdaisies: Love 'em! :D
Lysol: That is such an adorable picture! They look like best friends :D
channah14: Cute pic
amberiero: I love this picture. Gorgeous gorgeous twins!!

Best friends Mary and Johanna

Lab Assistant
#250 Old 17th Jun 2009 at 6:11 PM
Ixi they're so pretty, and they both look like they're having fun.
Amberiero your twins are really cute.

Best friends Jodie and Jaiden (ex-townie who has since "moved" to Sunset Valley)

Page 10 of 12