Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Top Secret Researcher
#126 Old 1st May 2012 at 8:37 AM

Tyler was being his weirdo self, and plucked up this expression. Why? I don't know.

Either one:

He either saw his daughter have her first kiss through the window, and be suddenly reminiscent on his own first kiss...

Or he could be enjoying potty training a bit too much.
Screenshots

Simblr.
Asks are always open, even to anons. I will always reply to asks, and I do my best to be cordial/less snarky than usual.
Advertisement
Scholar
#127 Old 3rd May 2012 at 10:29 AM
Laika Chun gets very, very bored very, very easily:

Surt Beaker contemplates exactly what he's going to say to distract his brother from the chess table long enough to cheat:

Verity Beaker is a notorious bubblehead, just like her dad Lazlo Curious. From the look of deep thought on her face, I think she hit the bubble blower before dropping by for her nephew Garm's birthday. ("Like...what if our hands were called feet and our feet were called hands? Hand-tools would be foot-tools... and footstools would be handstools! Woah, that's deep. Gotta tell Dad that one."):

Hula Zombie Beulah may not be the best DJ, but that's an awesome cheesy grin:

My CC creations, updated April 21, 2015.

My Simblr
Top Secret Researcher
#128 Old 3rd May 2012 at 11:15 AM

Roger is telling a joke about monster aliens, which Bernard seems to be very interested in.

"Ty, stop picking lint off my clothes. It's annoying."
"Shut up, little bro."
"I'm not that little!"
"You ain't big either."

Anna Fleurada who is witnessing her mother-in-law dying. She had a good relationship with Grandma Trina, and 'cry softly' was in her cue. This expression is more like a 'WHY IS SHE DYING NOW? THIS ISN'T FAIR AT ALL!'. Pff. Cow mascots.
Screenshots

Simblr.
Asks are always open, even to anons. I will always reply to asks, and I do my best to be cordial/less snarky than usual.
Scholar
#129 Old 5th May 2012 at 2:56 PM
Olivia -- who I still can't believe has 9 outgoing points -- is every bit as paranoid as her mom Grimhild: she won't come over to anyone's house unless she's already friends with them (and even then she's going to bring someone along for back-up), she hides from her schoolfriends, and only opens up around family. So her well-meaning, if bubble-headed, aunt Verity decided that she was going to help Olivia learn to relax. First they went to the salon and relaxed her hair -- no more tight, frizzy curls skunt back in a ponytail for this little Beaker -- and then to the store to get something to, as Verity put it, help her find her mellow.

Olivia's not convinced, though: she's not sure what's in that bottle...and it just tastes bad, which doesn't make her happy at all. Maybe her dad's right: Aunt Verity is weird (and has stupid hair).

My Simblr
Forum Resident
#130 Old 5th May 2012 at 8:29 PM

He's either playing or going "BWAHAHAHA! NOW ALL THE FANCY FEAST SHALL BE MINE!"

Tired of your workers' faces changing after you set a uniform? See this thread for more details and a potential fix.
-----
Check out my journal.
I now have a Simblr(in the making) please follow!
Simblr
Instructor
#131 Old 8th May 2012 at 2:37 PM
Magdalena Berg appears to be very engaged in her conversation with Martin Cronwall...

...and looks this satisfied when she manages to hit poor Martin (or perhaps not so poor - he liked it) with a pillow.

To make the day complete she started a fire in the kitchen (and luckily the fire alarm saved her).
Scholar
#132 Old 11th May 2012 at 1:44 AM
Apparently the Nanny for my town is also a high level Military Official. Of course. This isnt a sign of corruption is it?
Lab Assistant
#133 Old 12th May 2012 at 8:04 PM
...I don't even know what this face is supposed to be. o___o"

|| Tumblr ||
Scholar
#134 Old 13th May 2012 at 2:53 AM
Am I the only one who thinks he looks like Shane Dawson?
Top Secret Researcher
#135 Old 13th May 2012 at 5:21 AM

"I didn't do anything, officer! I swe- Hey, why are you dragging me into a limo?"

FJW-IV practices the secret handshake on a society sister.

He then pulls it on his mother, who to his surprise, accepts the secret handshake. He seems to question her knowledge on the society, then questions his own knowledge on it. At least that is what this expression is telling me.

"Wow, kid! Managed to gain entry. I was a member in college. It's where I met your mom."
"Dad, is the LFT Society involved with the Simluminati? Are YOU involved with the Simluminati? The cow mascots keep telling me tha-"
"God damn it, NO. Do you know how many times people have asked me that? Just because I happened to be from a well-off family, in the LFT society, AND have a brief stint in the Paranormal field, does NOT mean I am involved with this so-called 'Simluminati'! Do you know how many paparazzi bother me about that crap? NO."
"Uh. Okay. Right."
Screenshots

Simblr.
Mad Poster
#136 Old 19th May 2012 at 3:32 PM

Lisandro Iana, Libra, drags himself out of bed so he can get his shower before his fiancee, Virgo Summer Thyme, can hop out of bed to clean the bathroom. They both woke up platinum this morning. Gee, I wonder why?

Harriett Hawkins, Ted Ottomas's fiancee, and Theodora, Ted's twin, have every intention of liking each other; but Harriett feels strongly that they need some ground rules for sharing the same residence; especially after the way she co-opted their double bed for her date last night and then didn't change the sheets.
"Rules, rules, rules! You're not the boss of me!"
"And you're not the boss of your brother any more than he's the boss of you. He lets you take advantage of him and you're so used to it, you don't even notice you're doing it."
"That's not true!" Is it?
The relationship bar is actually going up here. Theodora's only got one nice point and likes people who stand up to her.

The sight of Tommy Ottomas's neglected head is more than new sorority sister Heidi McCauley can bear. She pulls out her best beautician manner, gained working in her mother's beauty store in high school, and bullies him into her Chair of Transformation. "It doesn't matter how I look," he grumps.
"Maybe not to you, but the rest of us have to look at you! Come on, I promise, she'll love it."
"She who?"
"Whoever it is that you want to love it. Don't make that face at me. I know there's somebody!"

"That's - okay, I guess I don't have to do anything to maintain that. You really think she'll love it? Theoretically."
"Nothing theoretical about it!"

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Alchemist
#137 Old 20th May 2012 at 12:32 AM

Beau is totally unimpressed by this townie's bragging. Or he's disgusted by his new apartment.
Screenshots
Instructor
#138 Old 20th May 2012 at 5:37 PM
Orlando Okuma

Ethan Leong

Myles Leong

Caryl Leong

"Somtimes the stars align." ~Dean Lowry, ABC's Pan Am. ♥ ⚓ ♥
Instructor
#139 Old 21st May 2012 at 6:17 PM
Phrida Cronwall looked this excited when she found out she was pregnant.
Scholar
#140 Old 21st May 2012 at 10:36 PM
Sputnik tries to amuse Howitzer with his best impression of Glozel. He's not sure why Howitzer's smile looks so forced and uncomfortable all of a sudden:

"You, er, know she's right behind you, right?"

My Simblr
Mad Poster
#141 Old 22nd May 2012 at 3:19 PM

Marsha and her nephew George used to get along great - but now, they're sharing a bathroom. "What is the matter with you? Puddles everywhere, wet towels on the floor, and this morning I went in there and the commode hadn't even been flushed!"
"Okay, that was bad, sorry. I didn't want to scald Jovita and then I forgot about it. But make up your mind about the puddles - do you want dry towels, or do you want me to mop up?"

George does know when to eat crow, though - and it's the point at which Marsha starts riding him for messes he knows, but she doesn't, that Jovita made. If there's no peace between the women in a house, there's no peace in the house - so he mans up and humbles himself, promises to be more careful, and she backs off. He'll have to start cleaning up after Jovita so she doesn't figure it out.

Heidi'd thought she and Tommy were getting along all right, but her attempt to dance with him and find out how "she" liked his makeover crashes and burns. Her sorority sisters are right - the guy's got serious problems.

Lily's been learning cosmetology from Heidi. Her first bad makeover leaves sorority sister Helen Wheels with a problem. "Don't worry, don't worry, we can fix this! We'll, um, make you a wig out of what landed on the floor!"

(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Scholar
#142 Old 23rd May 2012 at 10:23 AM
Tina instantly regrets pointing the telescope in the direction of the public pool. "Speedo. So. Skimpy. Horror. So. Great."

Difficult makes Gozer feel pretty.

Gozer also gets the impression that it may be in his best interests to stop picking fights with Difficult's dad.

My Simblr
Instructor
#143 Old 25th May 2012 at 4:48 PM
Mirabella (Okuma) Deppiesse

Brielle Phillips

Creepy Bus Driver is Creepy

Jackson Langerak

"Somtimes the stars align." ~Dean Lowry, ABC's Pan Am. ♥ ⚓ ♥
Field Researcher
#144 Old 29th May 2012 at 5:22 AM
Giselle McGreggor (formerly Ramaswami) is positively giddy about the fact that she's about to, er, "get some" (from her husband, William):

Scholar
#145 Old 1st Jun 2012 at 9:52 AM
Crystal Curious came home from work to find that her house had been invaded by Siggeir and Grimhild Beaker. Her coworkers had left her annoyed, so she was glad to have someone to pick on in order to blow off some steam. However, talking to Grimhild meant entering into the Grimhild Dirty Joke Danger Zone and no one sane ever willingly does that. Besides, Siggeir's nose presented a much better target for flicking.

I love Grimhild's expression in this; I'm not sure if she's worried for her husband -- after all, Crystal is the mighty, hateful Crystal Vu that her dad has waged war with for what seems like forever -- or just worried that she's next

My Simblr
Top Secret Researcher
#146 Old 1st Jun 2012 at 2:24 PM

Bernard doubts the sincerity of his cheating wife's apology.

At SSU, Maddox doesn't really know what to make of the nude pictures his dad painted of his mom in college. Or the fact that they're hung up in his dorm room wall. Eegh.

Theo is strangely hostile towards his nephew, Casper. I don't really know why, but the fact that the gypsy matched Casper up with Theo's cousin Craig doesn't help. He might just take it from his parents.

Tyler gives his son-in-law an appreciative hug on his last day of life. They later have a pillow fight. Tyler soon dies of a happy old age.
Screenshots

Simblr.
Mad Poster
#147 Old 2nd Jun 2012 at 11:32 PM

After Goz Hawkins dies during a Sunday afternoon family visit, everyone was wailing and crying and carrying on - except his second daughter and current Head of Household, Pigeon. She went around hugging and family kissing everyone, ending with oldest girl Sadie - who she doesn't even like. Only then does she break down. Sadie looks kind of evil there, but I think she's either pissed at Grim for taking her father away, or at the fact that this is the first time Pigeon has hugged her, ever, and it took Pa dying to do it. Pigeon kind of resents Sadie for leaving her to sort out on her own what it means to be a Hawkins woman in the modern world.

Newlywed Sparrow, quietly looking around for the best way to take some of the burden off Pigeon during this terrible time, not to mention keeping her own hands busy, cleans the dog house. Which did need it pretty bad.

Goz's wife Kitty consoles her granddaughter Dove, and herself, at the same time.

Goz is buried beside the love tub in the backyard. It seemed the most appropriate place. Note that Sadie is getting into it. She will soon be joined by Sparrow and the youngest girl, Kestrel; for some long conversations about things they didn't even know.

Scholar
#148 Old 10th Jun 2012 at 10:33 PM
They say that animals are sensitive to impending disasters, which probably explains why Buffy -- a retired K-9 unit -- shies away from being pet by Tank Grunt's wife Uncanny. Uncanny is pregnant for the second time.

Buffy's not the only one distressed about the pregnancy. Tank's youngest brother Howitzer -- who has basically raised Tank and Uncanny's son Gunn -- frets to himself after visiting for the day. He's glad that Gunn is excited about the upcoming baby, though he wishes that he wasn't so certain that his nephew will end up being that baby's acting parent.

My Simblr
Mad Poster
#149 Old 11th Jun 2012 at 5:52 AM
It's so sad when news of a baby is greeted like that.

Tommy Ottomas got engaged to Daisy Wheels and brought her home to meet his housemates, from whom he's been hiding the relationship because as soon as she met them they'd explain about how his girlfriend burned to death and things wouldn't be the same. Well, they've cleared that hurdle and he's finally started living again! "Excuse me," says Lisandro. "There's something in my eye." So he's sentimental. So sue him. (Actually he's about to pass out, but that's not how they usually look when they're falling asleep and I couldn't pass it up.)

Tina Traveller seems a lot more upset about the townie's coarse alien joke than Frank Munny the alien hybrid is. But then Frank has a lot of experience rising above that sort of insensitivity.

The phone rings and Amanda picks up, expecting Aunt Heather or one of Dad's friends, or maybe Petra. But it's Frank. As in Munny. As in Frank Munny is calling Amanda Ruben for no reason, just to say how's the baby brother and have you got your tomatoes in and the fish are rising and it sounds like she's got company, he can call back later. She should just ask him out - that'd show Petra, and Tina Traveller who all but tried to rape him last time the bunch of them went out, and all those wimpy girls waiting to be asked - except you can't ask somebody out if you have no money. And anyway she doesn't know where that thought came from, she doesn't even like him. That much.

The coolest boy in school. Called. Her. She must be pretty hot stuff!
(Later that day, the phone rang again while she was in the kitchen. At least three family members were closer but she dropped everything in her queue and made a mad dash to get there first, I kid you not. It was for her mother that time.)

Top Secret Researcher
#150 Old 13th Jun 2012 at 6:27 PM

Casper is reeeeaaaallly tired of playing baby sitter. He went through this crap twice already, three if you count him helping with his little sister as a teen. It's always "Oh Casper, will you please help us raise our oops baby? It's not like you're doing anything!" "Casper, the baby needs to be potty trained!" "Casper! Casper! The toddler's hungry! I need to get this paper written!" "Read to our little sweetiepie, Casper! Mommy and Daddy need alone time!" Ugh. Don't people realize that he needs a life, too? Just because he doesn't have the issue of producing oops babies, doesn't mean you need to shove your babies onto him. He's almost done with college in this picture, so soon the only babies he'll be raising is his own. Well, adopted kids.

"AHDUHEBOO WHEEEEEEEE."

Diamond notices her hand, and finds it quite amusing. She doesn't get much attention as a toddler. Mommy's too busy with getting busy to consider the feelings of her kid. She kind of mostly just potty trains her, though Natalie has been badgered into reading stories to Diamond. She instantly closes the book if she even gets the jive that someone wants to conquer her domain, though. Poor Diamond.

Ponsonby has a pillow fight with his second cousin. He's going to have girls all over him in high school. Good thing I rez'd him.
Screenshots

Simblr.
Page 6 of 38