Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 20th Sep 2015 at 5:23 PM Last edited by Life Gammer : 12th Sep 2016 at 11:25 PM.
My Asylum Challange
Hey this is my first challenge so sorry if this challenge is horrible. P.S. sry for miss spelled words.

I chose this challenge because it seemed like a good challenge for me to start with. Some things in this challenge are the same as other people but some things were different.

Two Ideas for a Asylum:
http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=465179
http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=493429

Background Story/Intro
Your Parents sent you away to a mental place to get better. They were afraid you were going to never be good for the world or for your family. They were afraid that you were going to produce bad offspring, by giving your children some of your insanity. So they sent you away to the best mental place in the world hoping you will get better. You need to complete one of the goals.

The catch? You have to keep the other 7 people who are the same way as you. The fact is that you can not use the same things as the other people.

Step One:
Crate your self or the sim you will be controlling, They must be a young adult. You can choose there looks, clothing, voice, and favorites. The must have eather the loner or insane trait. The other traits can be what ever you want. Once you have chose the five traits, you must choose the life time wish. Oh you can't have a more than one sim life time wish. Ex: Gold Digger or Heartbreaker.

Step Two:
Create the other 7 Sims. They MUST have the traits Hates the Outdoors, Insane. They however can not have the Natural Cook, meaning they cant start a fire. You can change anything about them but there traits must be the traits mention. They also have to be Young Adult.

Step Three:
Build the Asylum on a residential lot. You can make your own or just add items from my ideas. But there is a catch. You have to give each sim enough space for a bathroom, a mini kitchen, bedroom and skill items, because they will be staying in there room/rooms. 2 hours of every day they are let out if you choose. It will be recommended that you get a no Stir Crazy mod-let mod. Oh you can use money cheats( motherlode) to build or fill the house.

Step four:
You have to ether master the writing skill and write 2 of every type of novel or master the cooking skill and cook everything in your own private kitchen or you can get out early by doing all the cooking and cleaning and showing that you are a responsible sim. You have to choose one of the three goals to accomplish before you can leave the asylum.

Rules:
The 8 Sims cannot be related.

You cannot play the other 7 Sims. You can't even click on their picture. They can all get jobs and they cannot leave the Asylum freely unless you take everyone with you.

You may only leave the asylum to work or to go get a job. You may also leave to get groceries or go to the book store, but that's all.

You must have the free will set to High Free Will. Sim Lifespan can be whatever you want. Aging must be on.

Have Fun Oh I don't do scoring you win if you are let out of the Asylum by being awesome and completing one of the goals listed.
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 29th Oct 2015 at 12:45 AM
This challenge wasn't thought out very well. First off what types of sims are you suppose to create children? teens? Plus neither can't even stay on a lot by themselves.
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 29th Oct 2015 at 4:51 AM
How is this different from the other Asylum challenge? It seems the same to me tbh
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 12th Sep 2016 at 10:01 PM
I just updated the challenge I hope its better now