Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 1st Nov 2017 at 6:41 PM Last edited by mistydoggoxo : 2nd Nov 2017 at 1:05 PM.
Default NONE of my store content will show up in my game
BTW I am using a mixture of Origin and disc installed expansions/stuff packs. So there was an error on my account and i got 10000 sim points, no problem there. But when i download and install it, it says the content is installed but when I enter the game, no sign of the store content. BTW i have tried Delphy's Sims3Pack to package file program, but when i used that my game wouldn't load. Any help would be appriciated

Edit: Pls help somebody
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 3rd Nov 2017 at 12:55 PM
-Delete the package files from your DCBackup folder-except for the ccmerged.package

-Open the Launcher and uninstall the items

-Load the game

-On the Main Menu, click on the 3 little dots in the bottom left corner and open the Downloads Dashboard

-Install the content from there

Good luck!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 3rd Nov 2017 at 1:23 PM
Quote: Originally posted by cameranutz2
-Delete the package files from your DCBackup folder-except for the ccmerged.package

-Open the Launcher and uninstall the items

-Load the game

-On the Main Menu, click on the 3 little dots in the bottom left corner and open the Downloads Dashboard

-Install the content from there

Good luck!

Tysm