Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 26th Apr 2020 at 2:12 AM
Default Randomized Townies Mayhem Challenge
Hello! I was downloading CC until I remembered one very bizarre townie sim using randomly and poorly matched CC of mines in the CAS, and had the following idea.
The Randomized Townies Mayhem Challenge.
It is very simple, and if you aren't strict it can be pretty funny. The steps are as follows.

- Download CC until you get to 1000 items, if you do not have that amount or more already.
I recommend using the most varied CC you can find. Download faerie wings and k-pop t-shirts, Animal Crossing cosplays and simple medieval clothes.

- backup your CC folder. This is optional but highly recommended.
Create a new folder in your computer outside the Mods folder, and copy and paste all your CC in this folder. This will create integer clothes if you want to use them outside the challenge.

- Download Sims4Studio. It is a program that allows you to sort out CC settings.
Downloading it requires a free registration at their website. It is a great program to use, even outside the challenge.

- Allow all CC for both genders by using Sims4Studio going to Content Management > CAS.
This will result in maximum variation, but is optional. If you have not yet backuped your CC, do it now, because this step is irreversible.

- Allow all CC for random by using Sims4Studio going to Content Management > CAS.
It is in the same pop-up I have shown before. This step is obligatory. If you have not yet backuped your CC, do it now, because this step is irreversible.

- Launch your game and start playing!
That's it! It is a very simple challenge thrown in the forums to generate diversity, laughs and fun. The random sims the game generates out will mix and mash your pieces of CC with no concern for logic.

- Screenshoot and show us your bizarre townies.
Share with the forums your results and theories! Why would someone wear a beach dress and heavy winter boots, without hiding their neko ears?