Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 10th Sep 2022 at 3:34 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise, Into the Future
Default Grocery Store - Bought Items not showing up in Inventory
hi everyone! i’ve just noticed a glitch in my game when i went to test a custom ingredient. at first i thought it was just my ingredient that was having the problem, but it’s the same with everything in the grocery store.

so i can buy things just fine, but they will not go into the sims inventory. in the grocery ui part where you can choose how many you want to buy, it also says “Inventory - 0” (i’ll get a pic of this asap)

i’ve tried removing my mods, clearing caches, trying a different save, deleting the rabbithole and using a fresh Documents>The Sims 3 folder. the next step i can think of is to reinstall but i’d really really rather not lol, so i just want to know if maybe there’s another option? i haven’t seen this glitch reported online before, has anyone else had this happen to them?

thanks for any and all help <3