Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 27th Sep 2022 at 11:05 PM Last edited by Mysteriechick : 27th Sep 2022 at 11:17 PM.

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default simPE - can only set relationship flags for sims that live in the same household
I'm making a custom hood that I'm planning on uploading to MTS so that's why I'd prefer to set the relationships in simPE. The Sim Blender/Manipulator also don't have all of the options I want.

Here's an example of what I'm talking about. I can't set relationship flags for Dolly and her relatives even though they're in the same family.

However I can for this family because they live in the same household

It's not just family though, I can't set any sort of relationship flags for anyone because of the household thing. Do I need the sims to meet eachother before I try to set up relationships? Any help is appreciated.

(Apologies for any formatting issues with the pictures, I'm a novice to the website and I can't preview my post for some reason)
Screenshots
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 28th Sep 2022 at 2:45 AM
In the first picture you don't have anyone selected, that's why it's greyed out.