Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 3rd Oct 2022 at 9:31 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default Is loading the neighboorhood with messed DNA bad?
I loaded the game into a household and quit without saving... I wanted to change their Eyes with SimPE and forgot the step to change the eyecolor in the character files... I was wondering why it didnt worked and read the article again... stupid me .-. is this any bad? Or doesnt it do anything?
Advertisement
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#2 Old 3rd Oct 2022 at 10:53 PM
No, it doesn't do anything. A sim with wrong genetics simply wont pass them on if they have a baby while you play them. And if you did play them and the baby did have say painted on eyes you can fix the baby once they become a toddler. It isn't a corrupting thing its a visual.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 4th Oct 2022 at 6:06 PM
Ouh thank you! I once heard that messed up DNA corruptes stuff... Well in that case it was when you take out Costum Eyes when Sims had them
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#4 Old 4th Oct 2022 at 10:47 PM
Quote: Originally posted by KiraNettt
Ouh thank you! I once heard that messed up DNA corruptes stuff... Well in that case it was when you take out Costum Eyes when Sims had them

Yeah it corrupts that sims genetics and any kids genetics they have, but it isn't hood corruption and its also easily fixed. I think a better word would be 'messes up' since corruption is a hot button word.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~