Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 16th Mar 2020 at 9:26 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise, Into the Future
Default Elixir store resets sim
Hi Everyone

My mom and I are playing our fairies in Dragon Valley, very nice neighbourhood for a medieval game, and my mom can't play a single sims game without doing the whole elixir thing.

But we're experiencing a problem, when the sim goes to the elixir store to buy and/or consign stuff the sim is reset and it pops up with an NRaas ErrorTrap message.

I have tried replacing the Elixir Consignment Store, the one I originally put dwon and edited, with a clean copy from the lots bin.

It works a few times but then it starts resetting the sim and throwing up the NRaas message again.

Is anyone else experiencing this problem??
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 17th Mar 2020 at 12:24 AM
We might be able to help a bit better if you brought the ErrorTrap logs to us at NRaas so we could read what they are saying.