Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 1st Apr 2020 at 6:37 PM
Default Decide my Sim's future
Decide my sim's fate/future!

You're going to decide what happens to my sim in the future. Her name is Franklynn Joy ( Frank for short ), and she's currently a child and lives with her two aunties, her mother and grandmother. I've had the world for quite some time so i've used up a lot of story-lines and i'm running out of ideas. I'm going to pick a few of your ideas, and bring them to life!

[ Please make sure they're not anything that includes a SP or EP, unless it's Late Night ].

Thanks!
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 13th Jun 2020 at 2:18 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Bxring
Decide my sim's fate/future!

You're going to decide what happens to my sim in the future. Her name is Franklynn Joy ( Frank for short ), and she's currently a child and lives with her two aunties, her mother and grandmother. I've had the world for quite some time so i've used up a lot of story-lines and i'm running out of ideas. I'm going to pick a few of your ideas, and bring them to life!

[ Please make sure they're not anything that includes a SP or EP, unless it's Late Night ].

Thanks!

Not sure if you're still checking this thread out, but I'd recommend playing her as a Random Legacy Challenge founder (by far the most fun I've ever had in a challenge and I end up with lots to write about. At the very least, I recommend randomizing her traits or choosing her fate with a randomized roller like this one;
http://www.scenariogenerator.net/generators/the_sims_3

Here's the RLC: (http://modthesims.info/t/480205)

I'd say more but we don't even have pictures of her or know anything, but random is always good. :D

Bread edges.... are the new white meat.
READ the Sparrows Random Legacy Challenge Blog
READ the Sparrows WISHACY Challenge Blog
WATCH the Test of Time Challenge Let's Play! Videos