Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 19th Jun 2022 at 1:13 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise, Into the Future
Default I'm unable to uninstall any cc from the Sims 3 Launcher, it pops up with a box that says "Unable to Start Game" and "Service initialization failed"
I have been having trouble trying to uninstall the cc in my launcher, doesn't matter if it's one or multiple the same message comes up and it completely closes out of the little uninstaller that pops up. I'm using Lazy Duchess' launcher hence why I have those options under the play button. I'm pretty clueless as to what's going on and very new to posting to the forums, so forgive me if this is in the wrong article or I messed something up. Please let me know what I can include and I'll do my best to give you the info you need, Thank you for your time and hopefully, someone can help! :lovestruc :lovestruc
Screenshots
Advertisement
Instructor
#3 Old 20th Jun 2022 at 4:09 AM
This is why I don't install custom contents through launcher no more except for a few store ones. Even with 1.67 patch, the launcher tends to freeze a lot of times.

You might wanna take a look inside your DCCache. If there are several .tmp files, delete them and start the launcher again. That helped with my freezing issue though I have no idea it would work with custom launcher like yours.

LGBTQ+. Fans of RAMMSTEIN, GOJIRA and Architects. Check out my favorite YouTube channels: Second Thought, Adam Something, Climate Town, and Not Just Bikes
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 21st Jun 2022 at 1:58 AM
Quote: Originally posted by nitromon
mod related questions should be posted in the comment section of that mod so the creator can address it.
I've been using the launcher for a while and didn't have problems except for some trouble cc that would close my launcher out, and I could work around it. This problem is new and wasn't completely sure if it was because of the launcher or some bad cc I had , but I can try seeing what I can find. Thank you!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 21st Jun 2022 at 1:59 AM
Quote: Originally posted by legacyoffailures
This is why I don't install custom contents through launcher no more except for a few store ones. Even with 1.67 patch, the launcher tends to freeze a lot of times.

You might wanna take a look inside your DCCache. If there are several .tmp files, delete them and start the launcher again. That helped with my freezing issue though I have no idea it would work with custom launcher like yours.
Okay, I'll try that, thank you also