Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 4th Oct 2022 at 1:52 PM
Default How do I make custom content that applies to all outfits?
As my English is still not that good, I hope I will be able to explain this to you...
I'm creating a set of eyecolor overlays right now (basically contacts, but they do different things, like adding a hint or textures to the eyes. I created them by cloning face paint in TS4Studio and put them into the Face Details category. But they don't work like freckles yet, which is what I want to achieve, but like face paint, which means I will have to select the color for each outfit seperately. How do I change this? And for some reason, if I remove or change the face paint, the contacts will disappear. Please help, Maybe I will make them available on MTS when I'm finished.
Advertisement
Virtual gardener
staff: administrator
#2 Old 9th Oct 2022 at 10:42 AM
Heya! I moved it to Sims 4 Creation forum since that's where most modding-related questions are usually answered Help is more for gameplay related weird issues and bugs that people need help with.