Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Improved Skin Collection #1

by Enayla Posted 20th Jan 2006 at 1:07 AM - Updated 29th Jan 2006 at 4:32 PM by Enayla

338 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 335 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 14
Scholar
#26 Old 20th Jan 2006 at 7:34 PM
You've really spawned a whole new look for SIMS. And I can't tell you how grateful I am that these are free and supplied here on MTS2. Money is tight for me and my husband right now, so I can't afford custom content and donations items too much anytime soon. Even though a lot of things can be bought for like $2, that is still $2 that could buy baby food for my daughter or to pay my bills. That's just the way it is this time of year for us--and summer is another time we are dead broke. When I can afford to, I will donate to this site. In the meantime I am grateful to everyone who works so hard and makes such nice stuff and puts it here instead of on a pay site. And thanks to the person who runs this site and makes membership free. I will pay you back in a donation someday.

But free doesn't mean cheap--these are skins that knock the stuffing out of pay skins. I think I would actually cry if I were to come across skins these fine on a pay site and know I can't afford them. They are that good. You really have created a whole new look, like I said. There are many distinct styles on this site I am a fan of. They are so distinctive they inspire you to create a whole Sim town devoted just to the artists' style. Your work is definitely in that category.
Lab Assistant
#27 Old 20th Jan 2006 at 7:36 PM
Beautifully done and I love the various shades! Exquisite!
Lab Assistant
#28 Old 20th Jan 2006 at 7:37 PM
These are absolutely gorgeous Enayla. :jaw:
Forum Resident
#29 Old 20th Jan 2006 at 7:39 PM
wow!!!! these are soooo beautiful!!! time to delete skintones these are my new favorites! do you plan to upload your models?? the males are really beautiful!
Test Subject
#30 Old 20th Jan 2006 at 7:41 PM
awesome !! :wowsers: so real thank thank thank !!!
Lab Assistant
#31 Old 20th Jan 2006 at 7:43 PM
Amazing! I'm speechless!

Thank you so much!
Test Subject
#32 Old 20th Jan 2006 at 7:47 PM Last edited by Mera : 20th Jan 2006 at 8:08 PM. Reason: Noticed Something...
Oh wow!...
These are amazing. I thought I had enough skintones in my game but I have to try this collection. Thank you!

Edit: For some reason the "Porcelain Doll" rar is coming up with an error. (Tried a few times after refreshing to make sure that wasn't the cause) Do you think you could fix this? All the others are working just fine though.

~Mera~
Test Subject
#33 Old 20th Jan 2006 at 7:56 PM
Absolutely stunning work! Can't wait to try these out.

My father used to say, "whatever doesn't kill you makes you stronger" - until the accident.
Test Subject
#34 Old 20th Jan 2006 at 7:56 PM
i'm usally a lurker who downloads without commenting, (shame, shame) but i had to say somthing about these, they are simply amazing!! i know i'm going to enjoy them alot
Test Subject
#35 Old 20th Jan 2006 at 8:07 PM
I just played around with these in-game and they are absolutely stunning Thank you! They are so perfect for the elven grove neighbourhood I've been dying to make :D
Test Subject
#36 Old 20th Jan 2006 at 8:24 PM
Wow, these are exactly the sort of thing I've been needing in my game. Divine, truly, I thank you.
Instructor
#37 Old 20th Jan 2006 at 8:34 PM
Your skintones are amazing! Thank you sooo much! :D

If YoU cAn'T gEt WhAt YoU lIkE, wHy NoT TrY tO lIkE wHaT yOu GeT??
Field Researcher
#38 Old 20th Jan 2006 at 8:36 PM
REAL AWESOME JOB!

BIG ty

In Deviant Art...
Test Subject
#39 Old 20th Jan 2006 at 9:08 PM
absolutely lovely

Sweetheart
The sun has set
All red and primitive above our heads
Blood stained on an ageless sky
Wipe your tears and let the salt stains dry
Let them all run dry
Lab Assistant
#40 Old 20th Jan 2006 at 9:17 PM
I will not run off with Fae and Blue Midnight
I will not run off with Fae and Blue Midnight
I will not run off with Fae and Blue Midnig...
*runs away with both*
:D
Forum Resident
#41 Old 20th Jan 2006 at 9:23 PM
Thank you so much, Enayla!!! Today I visited Furiae and Oh! It's so beautiful!! I thought one of the new skins would be called "porcelaine". They are all lovely!!!! :baloons:
Lab Assistant
#42 Old 20th Jan 2006 at 9:23 PM
Everytime I try to walk away from this post, saying to myself I already have enough skintones, Rich Earth and Sweet Fall keep calling me back! Thank you for putting so much detail and time into making these. They are simply breathtaking!
Field Researcher
#43 Old 20th Jan 2006 at 9:27 PM
Great job, I love your skintones Thanks a lot

Nobody expects the Spanish Inquisition.

My simworks here @ MTS
Macintosh by Moonlight
#44 Old 20th Jan 2006 at 9:34 PM
Wonderful job on the new skins. I'm looking forward to using them in my game.
Lab Assistant
#45 Old 20th Jan 2006 at 9:37 PM
These are absolutely beautiful.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#46 Old 20th Jan 2006 at 9:37 PM
Thank you so much, everyone Next up: Horror Collection! I'm already planning it out, you'll see - it'll be good fun.

Summersong - I'm glad you like them, and don't worry: I'll never make any collection of mine into pay or donation. It just doesn't seem fair, to me - and besides, what fun is it to create stuff for a game, if I can't share?

Anyway, I hope you all enjoy these - and if you have any ideas for any other skins that you really want, just tell me about it in the thread I put up for ideas in the Create forum here at ms2.

Can't wait to see pictures of the sims that all you creative people decide to make with my skins :D
Lab Assistant
#47 Old 20th Jan 2006 at 9:38 PM
THank U!!
These are soo appreciated from a person without the talent to do any of this & someone who can't afford to pay for my "hobby" (obsession) LOL You've totally made my life just a little easier & therefore better
It's nice to know there's people like you out there it makes up for the :moose: (pretend that's a donkey lol) in this world.

Anyway, they're fantastic ~ & thanx!!
Test Subject
#48 Old 20th Jan 2006 at 9:48 PM
my gosh, these are fantastic! Thanks so much!

This is Bunny.
()__()
(='.'=)
(")_(")
Cut and paste Bunny into your sig to help him gain world domination!
Test Subject
#49 Old 20th Jan 2006 at 9:51 PM
Hey these skintones are really amazing, but it dosen't seem complete where did all the privates go.
Lab Assistant
#50 Old 20th Jan 2006 at 9:51 PM
Absolutely stunning. Many, many thanks to you for sharing!
Page 2 of 14