Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Improved Skin Collection #1

by Enayla Posted 20th Jan 2006 at 1:07 AM - Updated 29th Jan 2006 at 4:32 PM by Enayla

338 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 335 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 14
Test Subject
#51 Old 20th Jan 2006 at 10:11 PM
Truly fantastic skins. I'm in love with the models. Any plans to put them here for downloading? The sweet fall model is just so gorgeous, and I'm not talented enough to create her myself. Where is her hair from? Again, thank you so much for these amazing additions to the game!
Test Subject
#52 Old 20th Jan 2006 at 10:11 PM
I'm gonna be very objective here:

Alabaster –
pale(I love pale), and gorgeous lips, definately one of my favorites in this set
Rich Earth –
the shadows around the eyes don't quite convince me, but, again, those beautiful lips!
Porcelain Doll –
To me, it looks a little grey, while I picture porcelian dolls more like white, still, it's very cute and the blushes cheeks are a very nice detail
The Fae –
Now THAT'S something I'd use for my frozen queen, again, lips are really beautiful, totally kissable
Blue Midnight –
Dark, and bluish, very good, so, once again, beautiful lips(how many times can I say that in one post? :P) not to mention the good-looking model!
Rich Gold –
not much to say about this, looks good,and it looks much better from afar than up close(even if Sweet Fall's in the way) and as with Blue Midnight, the model is dreamy
Sweet Fall –
now that is completely cute! freckles, always nice; lips, do I need to say it?
Dusk –
Ver dark and especially beautiful skintone, it reminds me so much of dark chocolate I could almost eat it!

Back to Uni, but Back in Bussines!
Cult Leader
#53 Old 20th Jan 2006 at 10:11 PM Last edited by Violet_Placebo : 20th Jan 2006 at 10:17 PM.
Yayyyyyyyyyy More skin from you. These are ALL beautifull. I can't get enough. Thankyou Thankyou Thankyou!
Where did ya get the hair on the Sweet Fall Model? Peggy pay hair?

Allemande: Oooooooohh Kate Moennig...yummy!
Test Subject
#54 Old 20th Jan 2006 at 10:13 PM
the skin tone look great
:omg: i :lovestruc the new skin tone they are so lovely when i 1st saw them my :jaw: dropped and i was like more skin tone for my Sims to look very good in them..thanks i love them, keep doing what you are doing, you've done a good job..they made me :elephant: dance around the room

GnKSpot||Flickr
Now the rain is just washing you out of my hair And out of my mind
Keeping an eye on the world
So many thousands of feet off the ground
I'm over you now
I'm at home in the clouds, towering over your head
Test Subject
#55 Old 20th Jan 2006 at 10:15 PM
Ooooo...preeeety...
Download...

Well that does it.
I'm going to have to buy a new computer before this one blows up from talent overload.
Lab Assistant
#56 Old 20th Jan 2006 at 10:35 PM
These skins look amazing! I can't wait to try them in the game! Thanks!
Field Researcher
#57 Old 20th Jan 2006 at 10:40 PM
This is more than beautiful...
Truly. Seriously. Breathtaking. Thank you so very much for these, Enayla!

I hope to see more creations from you, but even these (and the previous) skintones are much more than I ever expected.

Tnx! :valentine
Lab Assistant
#58 Old 20th Jan 2006 at 10:43 PM
Enayla, you are wonderful! I love them
Lab Assistant
#59 Old 20th Jan 2006 at 10:49 PM
Good looking, realistic skintones are always welcome. Thank you for your wonderful work.

Sims 2
The only reason Windows is on my PC.
Lab Assistant
#60 Old 20th Jan 2006 at 10:51 PM
more amazing skin tones
wonderful

//Sometimes Love Can Leave You Blind//
Field Researcher
#61 Old 20th Jan 2006 at 11:14 PM
Goreous! I love them! Wow I think I would die if you made replacdemtents lol. I can't believe how realistic these look! Your talented and I envy you lol. I am not a good skinner at all!
Forum Resident
#62 Old 20th Jan 2006 at 11:16 PM
These are really beautiful. I hardly ever download skintones but theses are just to lovely to pass up. Thanks for your hard work on these. I made a skintome once and it took hours, there are so many files you have to do for them. Great Job.

Visit my web site:Fanciful Sims
Royal Kingdom Challenge:
http://tinyurl.com/b4ajz
Live your medieval dream
Test Subject
#63 Old 20th Jan 2006 at 11:17 PM
Wow I am amazed, thanks Enayla
Field Researcher
#64 Old 20th Jan 2006 at 11:32 PM
YEAH!!!! new enayla skins!!
thank you so much...I adore these, especially for my elven neighborhood...
needed some more variety that didn't look fake or cartoonish!
Lab Assistant
#65 Old 20th Jan 2006 at 11:43 PM
WOW! Too pretty.... your skins are just amazing!

Sometimes the things you think you want the most turn out be those you need the least.
Field Researcher
#66 Old 20th Jan 2006 at 11:46 PM
U are MORE than AMAZING,INCREDIBLE,FABULOUS>>>>

My god!!!I loooooooooooooooove it!!!!!I use only one skin for my sims,but now I have finally found some that will be worth to use.It is ....wow...more than words.

Thx so much!

DON`T TAKE CREDIT FOR MY WORK!
You may use my work but please give proper credit.
Test Subject
#67 Old 21st Jan 2006 at 12:18 AM
I really love the Dusk skintone. These are all so gorgeous! Thank you again~ ♥
Lab Assistant
#68 Old 21st Jan 2006 at 12:30 AM
Your talent is beyond words Enayla. Thanks so much for your generousity here at MTS2, we love ya. :P
Test Subject
#69 Old 21st Jan 2006 at 1:06 AM
These Skin tones are absolutly beautiful. I can't wait to use them.
Instructor
#70 Old 21st Jan 2006 at 1:19 AM
These look very promising, and I'm looking forward to checking them out in the game!
Test Subject
#71 Old 21st Jan 2006 at 2:00 AM
These are down right genius! You did a great job! Keep up the good work!
Test Subject
#72 Old 21st Jan 2006 at 2:07 AM
WOW! These skintones are AMAZING!!!! You did a very good job on the Dusk skintone. Could you upload your models? The model for SweetFall is simply gorgeous!
Lab Assistant
#73 Old 21st Jan 2006 at 2:23 AM
:jaw: WOW I love your Skin tones!! Thank you for sharing
Test Subject
#74 Old 21st Jan 2006 at 2:24 AM
Wow They Are Wonderful Keep Up The Good Work Your Work Makes Maxis Skin Tones Look So Sims Oneish..
Lab Assistant
#75 Old 21st Jan 2006 at 2:25 AM
I cant think of anything to say that hasn't already been said, but thanks, these are awesome, I will certainly be getting rid of some others now and replacing them with these, can't wait to try them out in game!!
Page 3 of 14