Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

I'm back - and I come carrying skins!

by Enayla Posted 6th Aug 2006 at 6:34 AM - Updated 6th Aug 2006 at 9:14 AM by Enayla

189 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 186 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 8 of 8
Test Subject
#176 Old 17th Mar 2007 at 6:23 PM
I'm a COLD LIGHT woman!!! I'm whitey white white white and it's hard to find nice super pale skins that don't make "my" sim look like it glows in the dark LOL

Peace!
LittleRed

Lupus - Help Find a Cure
Test Subject
#177 Old 26th Apr 2007 at 3:48 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Ren
Hi,

I've just saw your latest skintones (also the olders like Pixie Skins).
It's great, especially I love the facial textures

But the bodies' and some parts of faces' look familiar to me, remind my skintones, maybe you know.
It looks like you blurred my textures a little, and I can't find any credit.
Would you mind explanning that?

I'm Louis at SimCribbling.
I tried to send you a private message but your room was fulled.

Ive been a fan of yours from when I was playing morrowind Ive d/l all your mods into my game and they are still my favorite players. I was so happy to see you creating for Sims2

I also d/l enaylas pixie skins they are beautiful.
Lab Assistant
#178 Old 18th Aug 2007 at 9:00 PM
Pfft. Like anyone would forget you. Yours is the name I ALWAYS see when people talk about skintones.

These are very, very nice. They seem a bit... shiny for my tastes, so I guess I'll have to download them and try 'em out
Lab Assistant
#179 Old 20th Aug 2007 at 2:53 PM
These are so magnificent thanks!
Test Subject
#180 Old 20th Aug 2007 at 9:10 PM
Thanks for all your effort! I love your work! It looks great on my sims.
Could you tell me how to upload stuff on my page? I only know how to upload on thesims2.com

People think I'm weird. I think I agree with them.
Test Subject
#181 Old 27th Aug 2007 at 11:54 AM
do not remember you? well, i'm a sims 2 fan who has nothing to do with any community or other gamers, i'm one of those who are here and there to download silently and go back to the game and play. but you, YOU are one of the rare creators i will never forget! your work is the best i've ever seen! thank you so much for comming back and share this great skins with us!
Lab Assistant
#182 Old 9th Sep 2007 at 3:57 AM
I can't open morning light. Please help.
Test Subject
#183 Old 20th Sep 2007 at 1:23 PM
Your skins are great..thanks so much for sharing. Yours are the only ones I use now...No one else's compared
Test Subject
#184 Old 16th Nov 2007 at 8:35 PM
love coldlight, thanks!!
Test Subject
#185 Old 28th Jun 2008 at 2:50 PM
Oh, very good skins! They look good and realistic and they are nicely detailed. Thank you for sharing them, they're great!

Autumn is early this year.
Scholar
#186 Old 27th Jan 2009 at 9:41 AM
Wow, these look good!
Test Subject
#187 Old 12th May 2009 at 7:19 AM
Wow, I am stunned. These are amazing. You are my new favorite creator! Thank you thank you thank you!
Lab Assistant
#188 Old 16th Jun 2009 at 8:51 PM
its broken, eylena!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#189 Old 3rd Apr 2012 at 10:09 PM
thanks a lot Enayla! i'm a little late but these are great! :D
THANKS POST
#190 Old 3rd Feb 2014 at 5:59 PM
thank
Page 8 of 8