Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Pixie Skins

by Enayla Posted 8th Aug 2006 at 6:33 PM - Updated 8th Aug 2006 at 10:39 PM by Enayla

170 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 162 Feedback Posts, 7 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 7
Field Researcher
#26 Old 9th Aug 2006 at 1:03 AM
Your skins are always so beautiful.. And always nice to see more of.. Thanks for sharing them.. :D

"There's nothing worse than a reverse gaurdian angel who is inside you telling you all the worst things to do.."
--William S. Burroughs
Test Subject
#27 Old 9th Aug 2006 at 1:30 AM
:lovestruc It's amazing...all of them. I love it...*faints*
Field Researcher
#28 Old 9th Aug 2006 at 1:43 AM
this is so amazing!!
so soft and lifelike!

visit my sims2 site: http://lliella.com
:::everyday fashion for your sims:::
Lab Assistant
#29 Old 9th Aug 2006 at 2:08 AM
I pretty much just use your skins in my game. ^_^
Scholar
#30 Old 9th Aug 2006 at 2:24 AM
Wow Enayla you're the best making skin tones, also I love the way you name your skins :D
Thanks a lot for sharing stuff like this
Field Researcher
#31 Old 9th Aug 2006 at 2:26 AM
I love this set Enayla, I was so glad to see you were back!

Shawnee
Lab Assistant
#32 Old 9th Aug 2006 at 2:54 AM
OMG thank you so much! they are wonderful! First the other set and the eyes, and now these? Wow youve been busy! Thank you again! Time to make new sims with these beauties :D
Test Subject
#33 Old 9th Aug 2006 at 3:10 AM
Wow!! Thank you very much!! Your work is always top quality. :D
Top Secret Researcher
#34 Old 9th Aug 2006 at 3:22 AM
Woweeee more presents from your THANKFUL return. These skins are just as gorgeous as the other ones. Now I wish there was a way to change skins on our present sims in our games. I want them all to have your skins!!!
Thank You so very much for all these fantastic presents from you.
Test Subject
#35 Old 9th Aug 2006 at 3:21 AM
Wow, you really do have a tallent for stunning skins.
Field Researcher
#36 Old 9th Aug 2006 at 4:01 AM
These are so incredibly beautiful. Thank you so much!

"I'm afraid I'm not personally qualified to confuse cats, but I can recommend an extremely good service".
-Monty Python's Flying Circus
Instructor
#37 Old 9th Aug 2006 at 4:23 AM
Wow.They look great.Thanks.

My projects: Vorkosigan Saga (comming soon) Maria Evgenija Veronica Guild Wars posters
537665746F736C61762052756D656E6F76205361766F76
One Sim to rule them all, One Sim to find them,One Sim to bring them all and in the darkness bind them.
Lab Assistant
#38 Old 9th Aug 2006 at 4:39 AM
These skins look gorgeous, I especially like the new nose (it is new, right?). Also they don't look as shiny as your earlier works. Great job! I'm definitely downloading them
Test Subject
#39 Old 9th Aug 2006 at 4:45 AM
These are absolutely beautiful! I can't remember the last time I made a sim without one of your skins...it had to have been before you started making them, because I can't imagine why I'd use anything else. I was just looking for a good grey skin for elf sims, and now I've got one! Thanks so much!
Test Subject
#40 Old 9th Aug 2006 at 4:51 AM Last edited by littleturtle74 : 9th Aug 2006 at 4:53 AM. Reason: I can't seem to get my fingers and brain to cooperate.
Your skins have added so much detail to my game! I am so glad you're back and sharing your talent with the community.
Test Subject
#41 Old 9th Aug 2006 at 4:51 AM
What a coincidence, I was just looking for a skin tone like Pixie Dusk, and you uploaded it today.
As always, I'm blown away by the quality of your skins. It's hard to believe at first that these are Sims 2 models.
Instructor
#42 Old 9th Aug 2006 at 5:02 AM
Thank you so much Linda they are gorgeous!!

Also keep paysites free by supporting PSMBD!
http://paysites.mustbedestroyed.org/booty/
Test Subject
#43 Old 9th Aug 2006 at 5:20 AM
Beautiful!!!!! Please say you are going to make some defaults with this type of soft tummies!!!! You are so amazing!!! Thankyou!!!!!

-->98% of teenagers do or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your siggy.
Some people are like Slinkies. They're not really good for anything, but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.
Test Subject
#44 Old 9th Aug 2006 at 5:27 AM
your skins are amazing! Downloading right now!
Field Researcher
#45 Old 9th Aug 2006 at 5:36 AM
Wow... just wow... You certainly know how to spoil those of us who make mostly elves, Enayla! These are just stunning, and will be absolutely perfect for my latest batch of story characters - thank you so much!

*whew* Ok, done gushing. But seriously, nice work.

"Are you mad?"
"Possibly."
Lab Assistant
#46 Old 9th Aug 2006 at 5:56 AM
WOW Linda!
Your work is stunning, and we truly appreciate the work you put in your creations specially because you're so kind to share it with us!, I know my game experience is so much nicer with your work around, thank you, very much. :lovestruc
Test Subject
#47 Old 9th Aug 2006 at 5:58 AM
These skins look so incredibly amazing. You've really outdone yourself this time. Thank you for creating and sharing with us.
Instructor
#48 Old 9th Aug 2006 at 6:07 AM
simply perfect!

I DONT TAKE REQUESTS
www.justsims2.ru
JustSims2 new adress!Me,Barcelonista,JameLia,KateK and NataliS
Test Subject
#49 Old 9th Aug 2006 at 6:14 AM
Love them ! thank ! they are perfect...

Who ? Me ?!?
Lab Assistant
#50 Old 9th Aug 2006 at 6:16 AM