Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Pixie Skins

by Enayla Posted 8th Aug 2006 at 6:33 PM - Updated 8th Aug 2006 at 10:39 PM by Enayla

170 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 162 Feedback Posts, 7 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 7
Field Researcher
#51 Old 9th Aug 2006 at 6:18 AM
I'm so glad you're back, Enayla. I have a folder dedicated to your skin and eyes, and I was delighted to see that you've made even more variety to add. Your talent as an artist is amazing. I may try to commission you for a book cover in the future. :D

For a species that claims to be intellectually superior to all other life forms, humans do some stupid things.
Test Subject
#52 Old 9th Aug 2006 at 6:27 AM
flawless, Enayla. The detail, as always, is amazing, and they are all so beautiful. Thank you very much!
Scholar
#53 Old 9th Aug 2006 at 7:24 AM
Wow it is great to have you back. Thanks so much!

What if one little pop could open a world of wonder
So sensory, so satisfying. It's the magic Friskies makes happen every day in so many ways
Friskies, feed the senses. Cat sez eff that, gimme cheezburgers.
Field Researcher
#54 Old 9th Aug 2006 at 7:36 AM
:lovestruc I love them!! You´ve done an amazing job!!! :lovestruc
Lab Assistant
#55 Old 9th Aug 2006 at 8:37 AM
These are fantastic. Thanks so much!

I climb this tower inside my head
A spiral stair above my bed
I dream the stairs don't ask me why,
I throw myself into the sky
Lab Assistant
#56 Old 9th Aug 2006 at 8:46 AM
^______^ Could you please stop being so kickass and uploading amazing, awesome skins before I can catch up? It's not fair. Thank you, thank you, thank you.

Stability :: Sanity :: Reality
These are subjective and nonessential.
Lab Assistant
#57 Old 9th Aug 2006 at 8:54 AM
Thank you so much, I will certainly use these skin tones on my next sims
Field Researcher
#58 Old 9th Aug 2006 at 9:06 AM
Amazing! Thank you, I can never get enough of your creations
Instructor
#59 Old 9th Aug 2006 at 9:13 AM
Sweeet! Pixies rule! (and the same go for pixie sticks!)
Lab Assistant
#60 Old 9th Aug 2006 at 9:36 AM
Another GREAT set of skins. Thanks!
Lab Assistant
#61 Old 9th Aug 2006 at 9:44 AM
... Goodness. Looks like I'm going to have a hard time keeping up with your stuff! XD *collect, collect* These are indeed even better than before.
Field Researcher
#62 Old 9th Aug 2006 at 10:11 AM
Awesome! Thank you so much Enayla !
Lab Assistant
#63 Old 9th Aug 2006 at 10:16 AM
You are the expert of Skin Tones. :D

Thanks a lot for sharing them with us . . .

From out of time and place,
I'm a girl with the elven grace.
Before you knock on the door,
Don't forget to look at the mirror.
Instructor
#64 Old 9th Aug 2006 at 10:27 AM
WOW AWESOME!!!!!!Thank you so much for sharing!

(()) Pass the ribbon around if you know someone that
//\\ has survived, died, or is living with cancer.
Field Researcher
#65 Old 9th Aug 2006 at 10:39 AM
You never fail to amaze me ;-) Excellent work once more! Another 5***** These also deserve to be featured!
Alchemist
#66 Old 9th Aug 2006 at 10:59 AM
Can you say Amazing??!!

Each set seems better than the last, really Enayla I don't have enough praise and thanks for these skins that make my game so much better...

If wishes were fishes we'd all cast nets
Forum Resident
#67 Old 9th Aug 2006 at 11:02 AM
OMG, I love you Enayla!!! Lol, these are soooo pretty, thank you so incredibly much!
Field Researcher
#68 Old 9th Aug 2006 at 12:09 PM
Thank you very mach! Just yesterday, truing out you previously uploaded skin tones I thought that it would be great to have something pail, but a little warmer in color And here it is
Inventor
#69 Old 9th Aug 2006 at 12:09 PM
Wow these are soooo pretty. My game will be full of fairies, pixies, elves, and whatever faye folk I can come up with, lol. Thanks a lot for more beautiful skins :D

~R.I.P Tibbs. You will be truely missed~

|MTS2|DeviantArt|
Test Subject
#70 Old 9th Aug 2006 at 1:38 PM
Problem
When i downloaded the pixie rust it wouldn't open it said it is corrupted.
Please help.Thanks.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#71 Old 9th Aug 2006 at 1:57 PM
Yay, thank you everyone! I'm glad you like them.

Keep in mind that just because they're named 'pixie skins' doesn't mean they're intended only for fantasy characters. I named them pixie because of the prettier features, and because I liked the sound of it :grin:
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#72 Old 9th Aug 2006 at 1:58 PM
If the skins are corrupted when you download them, there was something wrong with the downloading itself - try again. It should work.
Lab Assistant
#73 Old 9th Aug 2006 at 2:50 PM
Thanks, all i can say is there amazing! (Like everything you do!) :D
Test Subject
#74 Old 9th Aug 2006 at 3:46 PM
I was wondering when you would be back with more skins! I really love this set. I actually think they're a little more 'real' than your others. I could see using the pixie glow one for a self-sim. My sister and I have been fans of your art for years, and it was a delight to discover you make things for the sims as well. I can't wait to see what else you come out with. Thank you!
Instructor
#75 Old 9th Aug 2006 at 4:09 PM
Enayla! You're back! I am so happy that you have come back and what a tour de force return it is! I want to thank you most especially for the increased muscle definition, for obvious reasons LOL.

Your skins as a whole are just amazing, and I will go so far as to say among the finest ever created for The Sims 2 and 3D-modelling ever made. The detail is gorgeous and the complexity very refreshing. You add both realism and artists' license in satifying abundance.

You became one of my very favourite artists with yout first release, and have done so full a catalogue of successes that a person would have to be a fool to not appreciate some aspect of your work. Your eyes, skin tones, and detailing accessories present a beautiful break from the one shot wonder skin tones one has come to expect from the custom content creative community.

I could carry on for some time in sycophantic panegyrics, but for the sake of dignity and not sounding like a boot-licking worm, I will refrain from that as much as possible.

In closing, just let me say I am thrilled beyond all words that you are back and still invovlved in The Sims 2 creative community!

I have only one God, Choice. If you remove the right to choose from any equation, how have you improved the world?
Page 3 of 7