Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

SimCribbling~ Dark Elf Lusam

by Ren Posted 19th Jan 2007 at 4:03 AM - Updated 22nd Jan 2007 at 2:31 PM by Ren

69 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 63 Feedback Posts, 5 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 3
Test Subject
#51 Old 1st Aug 2008 at 10:50 AM
i must say:he is so handsome~~\\\ i really like him~~
Lab Assistant
#52 Old 30th Aug 2008 at 9:30 AM
thank you
Test Subject
#53 Old 7th Sep 2008 at 10:45 PM
I have downloaded that beautiful sim elf you have created ( I fell in love with him in of Chrissy's videos on youtube and have hunted him down (eventually))

You have created something really gorgeous and I just want to say, you are awesome. I worship the ground you walk. Now once I have decrypted just WHAT is wrong with my downloads I can marry the elusive dude. You're invited.

Lol, no seriously, you're and awesome creator. :P
Test Subject
#54 Old 7th May 2009 at 11:22 PM
i love! thanks so much! i've been looking for the perfect male elf :D
Test Subject
#55 Old 19th May 2009 at 1:05 AM
i downloaded everything (yes even the mesh) but only his hair ears accessories etc show up but not him...T^T how do i make him show up O.O
Test Subject
#56 Old 6th Aug 2009 at 12:14 AM
OMG! All your downloads are THE BEST quality! He looks freaking amazing, thanks for sharring him!

Ren =
Test Subject
#57 Old 15th Aug 2009 at 12:45 AM
Thank you for this wonderfull sim!
Test Subject
#58 Old 19th Aug 2009 at 4:03 PM
my god!! he is so so so hot!! I-must-download-him !!!
Test Subject
#59 Old 29th Nov 2009 at 7:30 PM
WHY???????!!!!!!!!!!! Can you throw us a bone, please??? The site to download the clothes is under construction and I, like everyone else here, desperatly need this gorgeous man!! but of course I found some clothes on MTS that I can use.........but they wont look right......it's all because you make such perfect things!!! I can't possibly put something on him that doesn't go!! But as always, you make the most beautiful things!!!

If periods end sentences, then why am I still behind these bars?? Hmmm. Oh well, good thing I don't get in trouble!!! Think about that, Humans!!!!!
Test Subject
#60 Old 14th Dec 2009 at 3:53 PM
gorgeous, and so creative! thank you ^^
Test Subject
#61 Old 17th Dec 2009 at 9:21 AM
He's so beautiful! Thanks for uploading, you did a great job!

It looks like Kakashi4evr has already mentioned this, and I'm sure you already know, but hnote.com is unavailable. Which is awful, because I would love to play Lusam with the clothing that you have packaged him with. Is there any other way for me to get the mesh needed for the clothing?

Thanks again!
Test Subject
#62 Old 4th Jun 2010 at 5:25 AM
He's really hot! Great job! :D
Test Subject
#63 Old 4th Jun 2010 at 8:12 AM Last edited by wafflesncheesecakes : 4th Jun 2010 at 8:30 AM. Reason: mildly invalid information
I fell in love with Lusam when I found him a year ago, sadly I couldn't use him.

Eventually I forgot about him, but once I found him again I couldn't wait any longer, clothes or not!
Although, I figured......I could really use the clothes, so I searched and found them!

http://sims2graveyard.com/download.html

under hnote. the two used on Lusam are called chinhan_codi54 and chinhan_codi30
(30 doesn't come in just blue, but black too.)
Now I can finally have this gorgeous sim in my town!

edit: chinhan_codi54 didn't work for me.
Test Subject
#64 Old 25th Jul 2010 at 5:41 PM
Wow it is like Dritz from Forgoten Realms u have done the most gorgeous dark elf i 've ever seen before THANK YOU !!!!!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#65 Old 22nd Jul 2011 at 8:44 PM
Perfection! His clothing link is dead but that doesn't matter at all. He looks good in a lot of stuff. Thanks for him. Wonderful!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#66 Old 15th Jul 2012 at 2:37 AM
Lusam has been in my game for a while. He was independently wealthy so he did a lot of fishing and gardening, and restored a car. In my game he was an knowledge/romance sim, an Aries and his favorite pastime was making music. I don't know whether you're still around or whether you can read your comments or not, but I had to thank you for this awesome sim. He's a big part of my favorite household and all of it was fun.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#67 Old 12th Feb 2013 at 11:13 AM
ขอบคุณค่ะ
Test Subject
#68 Old 8th Jan 2014 at 1:39 AM
Does anyone know where his hair mesh is?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#69 Old 23rd Apr 2014 at 11:37 AM
This looks amazing! Dark elf never looked so good~ >w<
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#70 Old 23rd Oct 2014 at 10:54 AM
thankkkk:)
Page 3 of 3