Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Bruno's Boutique Presents Billowy Ball Gowns

by bruno Posted 15th Dec 2007 at 11:48 PM - Updated 9th Sep 2008 at 7:54 PM by bruno

108 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 103 Feedback Posts, 4 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 5
Test Subject
#51 Old 18th Dec 2007 at 3:49 PM
I'm speechless. These gowns are absolutely awesome! Thanks for sharing!
Lab Assistant
#52 Old 18th Dec 2007 at 5:03 PM
Tres subtle my dear. (lol) and thought provoking. Good work.

"Take me to the top...Do It Now!, Gimme a sign..." -Guess the episode...-
Test Subject
#53 Old 19th Dec 2007 at 3:43 AM
You are awesome!!! Great work and I just love everything you make and it's free! Good job!
Lab Assistant
#54 Old 19th Dec 2007 at 10:09 AM
WOW!!! Amazing! Thank you so much for all your gorgeous work!
Field Researcher
#55 Old 19th Dec 2007 at 11:35 PM
This one has the best magazine cover by far!And such pretty dresses!Somehow I got this feeling that you'll be making sportswear,swimwear & outerwear sooner or later...

Problems installing stuffs?Use Sims2Pack Clean Installer

Problems extracting stuffs?Use ALZip
Test Subject
#56 Old 20th Dec 2007 at 8:19 PM
These dresses are so pretty!! I love them!
Test Subject
#57 Old 20th Dec 2007 at 9:43 PM
Beautiful magazine.
Lovely gowns.
I seriously love your creations...
Keep up the great work.
'thumsup
XD

<3
Lab Assistant
#58 Old 21st Dec 2007 at 9:56 AM
These are stunning! I was wondering if you're going to make something vintage as by your banner and pictures and your website etc. i see you like vintage and it would be a definate experiment and change.
Test Subject
#59 Old 21st Dec 2007 at 3:42 PM
wow thanx!! these dresses are really stunning. and i love the magazine too it's like real magazine and real models! anyway, thank you very very much :>
Test Subject
#60 Old 21st Dec 2007 at 10:14 PM
The dresses are absolutely gorgeous.
And the model sitting down - she is gorgeous too, will you be uploading her?
I wish I could make such beautiful sims.
Test Subject
#61 Old 23rd Dec 2007 at 3:30 AM
These dresses are so pretty and they look realistic.
wonderful job Bruno !!!
the magazine is great too.
Scholar
#62 Old 23rd Dec 2007 at 4:26 PM
Quote: Originally posted by nanisim
Stunning gowns... and could you put your collection of magazines in a rack object for business sale? its only a suggestion, but it would be perfect for a sims boutique!

I so agree with nanisim about the mags, it would fit perfectly with an upscale clothier!
Your gowns are beautiful,as is all of your creations. My beautiful simmies owe a lot of thanks to you (and your beauty products!) Thank you!!

"What we say is good for nothing, if we say nothing for good.".
Test Subject
#63 Old 24th Dec 2007 at 9:43 PM
Yay Bruno, YOU ROCK :-DD Amazing gowns! Thanks so much :-D

Merry Christmas and a another great year!

friends, music and sims - all I need :-)
Instructor
#64 Old 27th Dec 2007 at 6:27 AM
Thank you so very much for sharing, once again, your amazing talent with the rest of the community. I adore your "send up" of what's going on with this SecuRom problem.
I for one, ( whom are many,) really appreciate this type of humor. My problems with SecuRom issues have left me feeling disappointed with the ethics of the EA Corporation.
Your ball gowns however Bruno, are, simply breathless . . . Happy Holidays to you!
Test Subject
#65 Old 27th Dec 2007 at 10:25 AM
Default Omg
You are actually my hero!!

:lovestruc
Lab Assistant
#66 Old 28th Dec 2007 at 5:25 PM
These are very gorgeous, I love the classic lines. The magazine articles gave me a laugh.

Which mesh at Liana Sims do I need? I'm in the Formal section and I'm befuddled as to which mesh - is it 004?
Test Subject
#67 Old 6th Jan 2008 at 9:30 PM
I want to read that magazine. It looks amazing!

And I love your creations. Those dresses are marvelous. Thanks!
Field Researcher
#68 Old 7th Jan 2008 at 12:43 AM
You're incredible creative.
Test Subject
#69 Old 16th Jan 2008 at 1:18 AM
Nice job!
I love the cover and the dresses. I also like the cover of your wedding dress "magazine" I just CRACKED UP!!!!!!Lol!

Great job!

I am in need of zelda downloads-do you have any? If so, contact me immediately and give me a link to it.
I also have a Sims 2 Website-feel free to take a look.
My S2 Website
Thanks!
Field Researcher
#70 Old 21st Jan 2008 at 10:24 AM
Beautiful, Thank You.
Lab Assistant
#71 Old 23rd Jan 2008 at 2:38 AM
Thank you.^^
Instructor
#72 Old 10th Feb 2008 at 12:41 PM
beautiful :D
Gone Fishin'
retired moderator
#73 Old 13th Feb 2008 at 1:06 PM
Absolutely gorgeous gowns, and the magazine cover is hilarious. I'm usually terrible at anagrams, but even I got this one. Kiitos (=thank you)!!
Lab Assistant
#74 Old 22nd Feb 2008 at 5:35 PM
Hiya, the dresses are fabulus. I just have one question, and it is not a request. Do you need to actually download the mesh from lianasims.com or can it work without??? Up ;D
Forum Resident
#75 Old 6th Mar 2008 at 6:53 PM
Bruno, has anyone ever told you that you should make a career in real life out of designing clothes? Your taste is impeccable!

If a cluttered desk is the sign of a cluttered mind, then what about an empty desk?

My stuff may be used in uploads if 1. Credit is given, 2. link to my page provided. Happy simming!
McAlli's page
Page 3 of 5