Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Bermude SET

by alex_stanton1983 Posted 24th Dec 2007 at 10:10 AM - Updated 12th Jan 2008 at 8:26 AM by alex_stanton1983

173 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 143 Feedback Posts, 29 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 7
Slacker of Immense Slackness
retired moderator
#26 Old 27th Dec 2007 at 9:39 AM
You know its summer here in Australia and I just don't feel RIGHT making snowy lots - thank you for this gorgeous, astounding and soon to be overly used set of goodies :D

<:3))~~ Loverat
"In some cultures what I do is considered normal"

www.loverat.net Check it out for other recolours & lot uploads =D
Alchemist
#27 Old 27th Dec 2007 at 9:40 AM
Wonderful new palms... and the hibiscus is simply marvellous, thank you!
Field Researcher
#28 Old 27th Dec 2007 at 9:49 AM
Ooooh, very nice plants. I'm happy. Thank you for great work.
Lab Assistant
#30 Old 27th Dec 2007 at 1:11 PM
So Great i love it .Thanks
Scholar
#31 Old 27th Dec 2007 at 1:47 PM
Oh it's so beautiful ! And welcome when it's a cold winter expecially. Merci beaucoup Alex c'est un magnifique travail ! Thank you a lot Alex it's a magnificent work !

All of nature is within us and we are part of all nature (Chief White Cloud)
Field Researcher
#32 Old 27th Dec 2007 at 3:24 PM
Absolutly beautiful!
Scholar
#33 Old 27th Dec 2007 at 7:04 PM
Very nice work....I am always looking for great plants....love yours. Thank you for sharing them!
Lab Assistant
#34 Old 27th Dec 2007 at 10:36 PM
Stunning, especially love the Cordyline. I've got two in my garden.

We call them Cabbage trees because the Early settlers to New Zealand used the young leaves from the centre of the heads as a substitute for cabbage.
Test Subject
#35 Old 28th Dec 2007 at 1:18 AM
theses are great one question cant find the water fall in the game what is it under?thx landrusjh
Alchemist
#36 Old 28th Dec 2007 at 7:00 AM
Wonderful set Alex, as always. The waterfall looks stunning, I was waiting for it since you let us see in pics some weeks ago. Thank you forever, man!
Test Subject
#37 Old 28th Dec 2007 at 1:40 PM
You're my hero - I can't even believe how beautiful this all is (not to mention the gorgeous house) Thank you very much! :D
Lab Assistant
#38 Old 28th Dec 2007 at 6:45 PM Last edited by sleighill : 28th Dec 2007 at 6:49 PM. Reason: Oversight
Default Waterfall
At the risk of sounding..."stupid"...where's the Waterfall? I see nothing but plants?

Nix the question...just read the post completely. Thank you.
Theorist
#39 Old 29th Dec 2007 at 7:50 AM
awesome!
Forum Resident
#40 Old 30th Dec 2007 at 1:29 AM
What's the name of the waterfall package? I need to delete it since I use the monkey ruins and since I never found the waterfall in my game anyway.
Lab Assistant
#41 Old 30th Dec 2007 at 8:28 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Menaceman44
I wonder if its the water animation from the monkey king fountain that turns to lava if you try and add soap.

Now that would be funny, to see their swimming pools turning into lava. Oh well I see there's a slight problem with it so I'll wait to get it. The plants all look gorgeous in game. Thank you for the reply. I just like to know what I'm installing and couldn't understand why this waterfall only worked in BV.
Forum Resident
#42 Old 30th Dec 2007 at 10:23 AM
lovely,thnkyou
Test Subject
#43 Old 30th Dec 2007 at 7:14 PM
I need the name of the waterfall package also. So that I may delete it. I have never found it in my game

Lifes A B**** Then you Marry One Then you Die
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#44 Old 30th Dec 2007 at 9:16 PM
Hello everybody, I corrected the package of the waterfall. There was a stupid error of me : I'm very sorry for unpleasant occurrence.
This new package replace the old in your download. The name is : "Waterfall - Chute d'eau".
I tested this new package.
This waterfall need BV because the animation come with this expansion.
Thank you very much.

----+ ViVe les membres francophones ! +----
Lab Assistant
#45 Old 31st Dec 2007 at 8:02 PM
Beautiful as always. Thankyou for sharing.

Those who stand for nothing fall for anything.
Alexander Hamilton
Test Subject
#46 Old 31st Dec 2007 at 9:49 PM Last edited by Canoodle : 17th Apr 2008 at 10:40 PM. Reason: Converted to a 'thanks' post.
beautiful objects is it posible to make the waterfall without the rocks(maybe make them invisible) by any chance?either way i love this waterfall it's so relaxing thanks for sharing =)
Lab Assistant
#47 Old 1st Jan 2008 at 8:49 AM
beautiful! especially those yucca trees. Perfect for my beach houses
Scholar
#48 Old 1st Jan 2008 at 6:27 PM
Merci pour la mise à jour Alex et Bonne Année !
Thank you for the update Alex and Happy New Year !

All of nature is within us and we are part of all nature (Chief White Cloud)
Field Researcher
#49 Old 3rd Jan 2008 at 9:58 PM Last edited by Canoodle : 17th Apr 2008 at 10:40 PM. Reason: Converted to a 'thanks' post.
Great job creating such detailed objects and keeping the poly count low! It looks fabulous and I can't wait to see it in my game.

For a species that claims to be intellectually superior to all other life forms, humans do some stupid things.
Forum Resident
#50 Old 4th Jan 2008 at 1:57 AM
Exceptional work. Can't wait to put it into my game even though all my neighborhood are currently set to winter because, as I look out my windows, all I can see is snow everywhere. Snow up, down and all around.

If a cluttered desk is the sign of a cluttered mind, then what about an empty desk?

My stuff may be used in uploads if 1. Credit is given, 2. link to my page provided. Happy simming!
McAlli's page
Page 2 of 7