Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 4th Nov 2018 at 12:42 AM
Default robot crafting station
I have a problem, I wanted to know if there is a hack that allows the employee to work in the robot crafting station to make robots in a residential activity without any opening and closing tell him what to do? something automatic that established the first day then the following he knows what to do?
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 4th Nov 2018 at 1:54 AM
Could try using macrotastics with the business controller. You can do all sorts of stuff like this with those mods installed
Mad Poster
#3 Old 4th Nov 2018 at 9:21 AM
I have a Sim Wardrobe hack called Employees Make Robots Damnit that I think does this, but I'll be damned if I can find it either on the site through the Wayback Machine or in the list of mods saved from the site. Does anyone else have this hack and can confirm what it does?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 4th Nov 2018 at 6:15 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Charity
I have a Sim Wardrobe hack called Employees Make Robots Damnit that I think does this, but I'll be damned if I can find it either on the site through the Wayback Machine or in the list of mods saved from the site. Does anyone else have this hack and can confirm what it does?

https://simplesimsproject.wordpress.com/mods-i-use
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#5 Old 4th Nov 2018 at 7:01 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Charity

From the readme:
Quote:
If you have a business with more than one employee using a crafting station, you may have noticed a small problem. When your employees show up for work, the first employee will go to the nearest crafting station and start working. The rest of the employees will go to the same crafting station, see that it is in use when they get to it and then they go find someplace to start goofing off. (This drove me absolutely nuts the first time I saw it.) This fix will cause employees that arrive at a crafting station that is in use to find another one to use. The zip file includes fixes for all three types of crafting stations (Robot, Toy and Flowers).

https://simfileshare.net/download/810050/

Not sure if it's what OP was needing...
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 5th Nov 2018 at 8:40 AM
Quote: Originally posted by simsample
From the readme:

https://simfileshare.net/download/810050/

Not sure if it's what OP was needing...

but work, yesterday my sims work all in robot crafting station, but before when i call the employees, no work employees
Mad Poster
#7 Old 5th Nov 2018 at 9:44 AM
Quote: Originally posted by james001989
I have a problem, I wanted to know if there is a hack that allows the employee to work in the robot crafting station to make robots in a residential activity without any opening and closing tell him what to do? something automatic that established the first day then the following he knows what to do?

Would Simwardrobe's Time Clock be helpful to you? It's not specifically about robot crafting, but it will allow you to set up a shift that will call your workers in and send them home at specific times. I don't know whether the business needs to be open for the factory workers to make things.
Quote: Originally posted by readme file
This timeclock will call in all of your employees at the start time you specify and send them home at the stop time you specify. The timeclock feature can be turned on and off. The unit can also be set to make sure that your employees are fairly paid. There is also an option to call in just one employee at a time.

Version 2.0 Update: The new version adds an optional shift feature to the timeclock. This feature will allow you to select a subset of your employees to be called in and sent home by the timeclock. When the shift mode is enabled the timeclock will only call in/send home the employees assigned to the shift. Multiple timeclocks can be used to call in mulitple shifts.

Requires the Open For Business expansion pack.

SW-Timeclock-2.0.zip
https://simfileshare.net/folder/15683/
Mad Poster
#8 Old 24th Nov 2018 at 6:14 PM
Quote: Originally posted by james001989

1. Run a home business.
2. Have a opening/closing sign and set it to close (hid it If you don't like seeing it).
3. Call the employee to work.
4. Click on the robot station, assign that sim to make the certain bot.

You may or may not need Pescado's macrotastics for this.

P.S. Sorry for my bad english.