Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Jack Skellington and Sally Ragdoll

by Nova L Posted 19th Sep 2005 at 1:33 AM

269 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 255 Feedback Posts, 13 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 10 of 11
Field Researcher
#226 Old 27th Nov 2007 at 1:10 AM
I ADORE THEM!

they look so beautiful!

you did an amazing job!
Test Subject
#227 Old 19th Dec 2007 at 11:19 PM
Fantastic work, I think I have downloaded all of you Wonderful sims...Thank you...

But I too have a "blue neck" issue with Jack...Any clue as to why & How to fix?
Test Subject
#228 Old 28th Dec 2007 at 11:53 AM
i always loved that movie since i was a kid wich beggs the question: what do their children look like? (:
Test Subject
#229 Old 8th Jan 2008 at 5:02 PM
jack is awesome!!! i can't download sally since it says i don't have the expansion pack and q-xpress doesn't work on my mac. :'(

jack's just... SO COOL LOOKIN!!!
Test Subject
#230 Old 28th Jan 2008 at 2:54 AM Last edited by iamkewl : 11th Feb 2008 at 8:13 PM.
Jack's skin won't work on my game, there is just a floating purple head thingy.
Test Subject
#231 Old 1st Jun 2008 at 5:40 PM
These are fantastic and look exactly like them, brilliant work.

I just have a couple of problems with them. Sally crashed my game when i clicked on accept sim. Her dress didn't work it just turned her invisable.

And Jack? He didn't even work, absolutely nothing there.
Lab Assistant
#232 Old 10th Jun 2008 at 8:22 AM
i have the same problem with jacks neck, mine is a purple flash and i have the same problem with sallys eyes. they dont appear so i have normal eyes with blue flashes in the front =( i assume its cos this is 3 years old now, but if anyone has any tips on how to fix it please tell us!! lots of people here who love jack and sally!
ps- for anyone who cant get jack, he is in a seperate file. you will find him if you list your files in alphabetical order (easier), then open the file and double click on the blue icon to instal. ( if you guys already did that then i don't know what to suggest =(
Test Subject
#233 Old 28th Jun 2008 at 12:39 AM
You are full of win.

Never regret anything because at one point... it was exactly what you wanted.
Inventor
#234 Old 25th Jul 2008 at 7:17 AM
OMG so perfect I have a Kingdom Hearts Neighborhood I can't wait to add them to it.
Test Subject
#235 Old 17th Aug 2008 at 8:16 PM
I agree! Awesome job!
Lab Assistant
#236 Old 16th Oct 2008 at 9:17 PM
THANKYOU! these are lovely makes hallowe'en seem reeeeeeeeeeally close now, THANKS AGAIN :D

Quote:
you are a child of the universe, no less than the trees and the stars; you have a right to be here. and whether or not it is clear to you, no doubt the universe is unfolding as it should.

ウワァァ━━━。゚(゚´Д`゚)゚。━━━ン!!!
Test Subject
#237 Old 29th Oct 2008 at 7:26 PM
thank you thank you so much!!!!
Test Subject
#238 Old 16th Jan 2009 at 2:36 AM
Oh my god. They are so cute!! =D Haha, totally downloading. xD
Lab Assistant
#239 Old 20th Feb 2009 at 6:43 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Wednesday17
Yep. When I unpacked the .rar file it said that the head was destroyed. The two meshes appeared in a folder anyway. So I put them in the downloads folder and used Clean Installer for the Sims2Pack file.

I attached two pics of how Jack looks like in everyday wear (with the right head but purple neck) and the other one shows how he looks like with any other kind of clothing.

Yes, I'm having the same issue. D:

Other than that though, great work!! =)

)+>
Smile, because you're better than you think. ;)
Test Subject
#240 Old 7th Apr 2009 at 12:21 AM
Quote: Originally posted by waterkelpy
i have the same problem with jacks neck, mine is a purple flash and i have the same problem with sally's eyes. they don't appear so i have normal eyes with blue flashes in the front =( i assume its cos this is 3 years old now, but if anyone has any tips on how to fix it please tell us!! lots of people here who love jack and sally!
ps- for anyone who cant get jack, he is in a separate file. you will find him if you list your files in alphabetical order (easier), then open the file and double click on the blue icon to install. ( if you guys already did that then i don't know what to suggest =(

I have the same exact problem, some one with a working version has to repost this modd, or alert the creator.
Test Subject
#241 Old 10th Apr 2009 at 4:08 PM
You, my friend, are a God. Thank you! Jack looks so great!
Test Subject
#242 Old 11th Apr 2009 at 7:44 AM
Wow, so I'm not the only one who gets the pink ring at Jack's neck.

These are awesome Sims with some excellent skinning and proportions. It would be nice to see this issue repaired, however I fear this will not happen as this is an old mod ... and most people are going to be leaving Sims 2 modding for Sims 3 in the near future.

Plus the creator has not been online for a few months, and according to her sig is in need of a new machine before she can get back to modding.

So patience, I have faith in her as her other work I have it amazing.

Please keep up the good work, and come back to us with more as soon as you can
Test Subject
#243 Old 9th May 2009 at 12:51 PM
I love it! But Jacks neck dont work? Is it my computer or has someone else experienced that?
Test Subject
#244 Old 9th May 2009 at 12:53 PM
Ill try download them form the official page...
Test Subject
#245 Old 16th Jun 2009 at 11:17 PM
when i tried downlodeing it it does not come up on the sims 2.
Test Subject
#246 Old 16th Jun 2009 at 11:20 PM
downlode problems
Quote: Originally posted by mn777saint
Fantastic work, I think I have downloaded all of you Wonderful sims...Thank you...

But I too have a "blue neck" issue with Jack...Any clue as to why & How to fix?

how did you get it to work because i fallowed the install instrouctions and it did not work?
help me?
Test Subject
#247 Old 20th Jun 2009 at 3:15 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Thaur
These are Great!!! Wonderful work.. Thanks :gidea:
you dont know how to spell idea.
Test Subject
#248 Old 1st Aug 2009 at 2:54 PM
Default Help me Please.....
Quote: Originally posted by Nova L
Sally's hair is from Nightlife. :O

you know when i install it it's perfect but the eyes of sally doesn't show up in the main game but in the CAS it shows up. but in the main game it only show a blinking blue....
Instructor
#249 Old 22nd Aug 2009 at 6:10 PM
Your sims look remarkably similar to the cartoon characters, which makes them all the more endearing! Thank you!
Alchemist
#250 Old 18th Dec 2009 at 4:09 PM
Oh, THANKS!!!
I really love this film and I'm very happy!!!
I'm spanish and in my country this film is called "Pesadilla antes de Navidad".
Page 10 of 11