Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Lab Rats : Davenport Houshold

by Julie the Simsette Posted 14th Aug 2020 at 2:03 PM
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#2 Old 9th Sep 2020 at 1:10 AM
Very interesting! And this granny has learned something new. Never heard of Lab Rats until I saw your lot. Being naturally curious I went looking. Such a fun series this must have been. Now I must create a family like the one in the series, Thank you for sharing.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 23rd Sep 2020 at 5:15 PM
Thank you for this heartwarming message !
Quote: Originally posted by teafortwo
Very interesting! And this granny has learned something new. Never heard of Lab Rats until I saw your lot. Being naturally curious I went looking. Such a fun series this must have been. Now I must create a family like the one in the series, Thank you for sharing.

I happy to constate that my house atract some people and even people who don't know the series ! I'm currently making the sims of the characters and I will published when they will was perfect. Thank you !
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 24th Dec 2023 at 9:47 PM
I absolutely love this house!!! My Cassandra and Don live here with Alexander and their kids