Replies: 1 (Who?), Viewed: 501 times.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 24th Jun 2020 at 11:42 PM
Default A "little" late, but better than never, I guess...
Hey there everyone!

I have been registered on this site for quite an eternity, but I never got around to introduce myself because I'm usually just reading along, but I guess I'm gonna finally give it a shot to actually get into the community a bit.

My name is Mika and I'm a 20 year old guy who is originally from a small country right in the middle of Central Europe, but moved to Finland last November.
I love playing video games (of course including all the Sims games, my favorite ones being The Sims 2 and 3), listening to music, writing, cosplaying, traveling and going to concerts and festivals.

Also, I speak four languages. Two of them are my native languages and the other two I know well enough to get through a typical day and have basic conversation.

My main/favorite music genres are Folk-, Black-, Doom- and Sludge Metal, although I listen to almost every music genre.
I've actually seen 25 shows of my favorite band and have been on three continents to see them.

Sometimes I can be a little weird and have a pretty dark sense of humor, but in general I'm trying my best to get along with everyone around.

So yeah...I guess that's me? I'm not very good at describing myself, haha.

Anyway, see you around!
Advertisement
Site Helper
#2 Old 25th Jun 2020 at 7:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by xXPaganWarriorXx
Hey there everyone!

I have been registered on this site for quite an eternity, but I never got around to introduce myself because I'm usually just reading along, but I guess I'm gonna finally give it a shot to actually get into the community a bit.

My name is Mika and I'm a 20 year old guy who is originally from a small country right in the middle of Central Europe, but moved to Finland last November.
I love playing video games (of course including all the Sims games, my favorite ones being The Sims 2 and 3), listening to music, writing, cosplaying, traveling and going to concerts and festivals.

Also, I speak four languages. Two of them are my native languages and the other two I know well enough to get through a typical day and have basic conversation.

My main/favorite music genres are Folk-, Black-, Doom- and Sludge Metal, although I listen to almost every music genre.
I've actually seen 25 shows of my favorite band and have been on three continents to see them.

Sometimes I can be a little weird and have a pretty dark sense of humor, but in general I'm trying my best to get along with everyone around.

So yeah...I guess that's me? I'm not very good at describing myself, haha.

Anyway, see you around!

Welcome to Mod the Sims. Since you have been on site a while you may already know the different forums for the different games can be found at the top of the page. Here are the site rules just in case you were not familiar with them Link