Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 4th Sep 2020 at 3:48 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Seasons, Into the Future
Default Could someone who DOESN'T have ambitions installed please test this .package file out?
I used S3OC and S3PE to clone a model from Ambitions. It's a tree that looks burnt/scorched. I followed a tutorial which claims to be for making CC base-game compatible. I have provided a download for the .package on this thread.

It can be found in Build Mode, in the plants section.

If one who doesn't have Ambitions manages to test this out, may you please answer these questions:
Does it work at all?
Is the texture correct (black, burnt tree bark)
Does it look anything like a tree?
Attached files:
File Type: zip  newvalley_basictree.zip (389.2 KB, 5 downloads)
Advertisement
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 4th Sep 2020 at 5:03 AM
Quote: Originally posted by nitromon
probably goes into the creators forum

I'm not very experienced with MTS forums (or rather forums as a whole). May I have a URL to the appropriate forum nailed down fully?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 4th Sep 2020 at 5:18 AM
Quote: Originally posted by nitromon
https://www.modthesims.info/f/631/

Well, this is the object creation forum, where normally you would go for questions about modding and creating objects.

However, at times if you are looking for test subjects? You'll get more response in the "general" forum. Help forum is generally for people who needs help with getting their game to work, etc...

It's just putting your question out where you can get the most response.

I just went on to Object Creation and essentially CtrlC/CtrlV'd it. I'll see how it goes... Thanks by the way