Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Instructor
Original Poster
#1 Old 14th Dec 2019 at 7:44 AM Last edited by PhenethyaSim : 14th Dec 2019 at 8:37 AM.
Default Spellcaster sims ONLY have access to Alien skintones?
So I played last week and this was not an issue I made Wednesday Addams as a spellcaster and under the skin overlay she had a normal pale skintone. I went back to work on the family and made another spellcaster and only alien skintone show up. If I select a premade human face I get the skintone assigned to it but I can't otherwise access my human skins. I checked wednesday and now it only lists the Alien skins for her too. if I don't touch anything thats not an issue but I'm really frustrated that moving forward I can't use my skins. I've tested by removing several mods and cc I downloaded but nothing so far seems to be causing this weird glitch. Is anyone else having a similar issue?

UPDATE: It seems to be caused by [DivP]_Skin-makeup_Tints_Fix I removed it and everything started working again.
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 23rd Dec 2019 at 9:55 PM
Quote: Originally posted by PhenethyaSim
So I played last week and this was not an issue I made Wednesday Addams as a spellcaster and under the skin overlay she had a normal pale skintone. I went back to work on the family and made another spellcaster and only alien skintone show up. If I select a premade human face I get the skintone assigned to it but I can't otherwise access my human skins. I checked wednesday and now it only lists the Alien skins for her too. if I don't touch anything thats not an issue but I'm really frustrated that moving forward I can't use my skins. I've tested by removing several mods and cc I downloaded but nothing so far seems to be causing this weird glitch. Is anyone else having a similar issue?

UPDATE: It seems to be caused by [DivP]_Skin-makeup_Tints_Fix I removed it and everything started working again.

I don't have that mod but I'm having that same issue.
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 6th Jan 2020 at 9:07 AM
Quote: Originally posted by PhenethyaSim

I was having this issue too, and taking out that mod did help. However, my extended skintone range still doesn't show up, just the basic ones from the base game. :/